Chapter 2

We walk downstairs and see Mrs. Wilde looking at us.

"You girls look beautiful. Are you ready to go," she smiles as she grabs her keys.

"Yup! Thanks, mom," Clarissa smiles.

One thing that's amazing about Clarissa's mom, is that she lets us do what we want. She obviously has certain limits but we get away with a lot of things.

We jump into the back seat of the car while Mrs. Wilde locks the door to the house.

"So, girls. What time should I come to pick you two up?" She asks as she drives down the road to one of the best clubs in town.

"We don't want to keep you up too late so we'll just catch a cab," I say.

"You know I don't mind Lucy. Just text me when you think you want to come home, alright," she smiles at us through the rear view mirror while waiting for the light to turn green.

"Alright, mom. Thanks," Clare smiles.

We arrive at the club and say bye to Mrs. Wilde before walking up to the bouncer.

"ID's lady's," he grumbles as we hand him our ID's. He looks at them for a few seconds before handing them back and motioning us to go on in.

We walk in to here music blasting and people grinding on one another.

"Let's get fucked up!" Clarissa yells over the music so I could hear. She grabs my hand and pushes our way towards the bar and we see a girl with long platinum like hair.

"What can I get you, lady's?" She asks while cleaning a glass.

"2 long island iced teas please," Clarissa says while swaying her hips to the music.

"Light on the ice on mine," I say as I laugh at Clarissa.

"Coming right up."

"You know, I low key wanna get laid tonight," Clarissa says as a guy walks pass winking at her.

"I bet," I laugh. "Just make sure he doesn't have any STD's."

She wrinkles her nose at that. "Yeah, never mind."

I laugh at her while the lady bartender comes with our drinks. "Here you go." 

"Thanks," I say handing her money for both of our drinks with a $5 tip.

I sip on mine slowly while Clare is just chugging her's. 

"Slow down," I laugh as she just smirks at me.

"Yeah, yeah," she rolls her eyes playfully as she finishes her drink. "Now, hurry up! I wanna get on that dance floor!"

I finish my drink as quickly as I can and start heading for the dance floor. We get to the middle and start swaying our hips and grinding up against each other. I see a few poles that the club owner lets the club patrons use.

"Hey, you want me to go on the pole," I smirk as I turn and see her smirking right back at me.

"Fuck yeah! Go sway that ass like no tomorrow!"

We both go up to the base and I step on it when the crowd started to cheer. Since I had a bit of liquid courage, I felt more confident, although it wasn't like I wasn't confident before. I swing around the pole like a pro and use the gymnastics and dance skills I developed as a little girl to use.

"AY, THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Clarissa was shouting from the front.

I laugh at her as my dress started to hike up a little.  Doing one last move, I climb the pole, wrap my legs around it, and hang upside down without my hands grabbing anything. The crowd goes wild as I set myself down and fix my dress before taking a bow.