Chapter 23

"Lucy~," Mira coos. 

"Oh no," I groan as I see not only her but Clare, Levy, and Juvia with smirks on their faces. Mira told them. "What is it?"

"What's up between you and Natsu, Lucy," Clare smirks as she wraps her arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing is going on, Clare."

"It doesn't seem like that~," Juvia says in a sing-song voice.

"You were as red as a tomato," Mira giggles.

"Stop~," I whine. "You are blowing things way out of proportions guys."

"I. Don't. Think so~," Levy smirks.

"What is your secret, Lucy?" Mira asks with a mischievous smirk. 

"I have no secret," I groan out in annoyance. 

"You obviously do Lucy," Clare says. "From what Mira told us, Natsu isn't like this."

"What are you talking about?" I ask incredulously. "Natsu has always been cool with me. The only time I 've seen him not ok is when that chick jumped on his back and when he had an attitude with Mira that one time but that's it."

"I think he likes you," Levy shrugs while plopping herself on the couch.

"Agreed," Juvia says while sitting next to Levy.

"You guys are imagining things," I laugh.

They all look at each other before looking back at me and saying, "No we're not."

"You guys, Natsu doesn't like me in that way. We're just friends."

"You sound kinda disappointed," Levy inquires with a small smile on her face.

"Do not," I roll my eyes.

"You definitely do, Lucy," Clare states. "I bet you actually wish he was your real boyfriend instead of your fake one."

Mira, Levy, and Juvia snap their heads towards my direction. "You just had to say something," I grumble.

"What is she talking about?" Mira asks hurriedly.

"On the first day of school, Natsu told the class that I'm his girlfriend," I sigh out as the look on Mira's face becomes beyond happy.

"Have you kissed yet?"

"Do you guys kiss?"

"Has it ever escalated into you guys having sex?"

"Oh my gosh, are you fucking kidding me?!" The three girls shut up with Clare trying to contain her laughter. "We are not really dating, for fucks sake! None of what you're asking has happened, so y'all need to chill the fuck out."

"Sorry," they mumble, with Clare finally letting her laughter out.

"Yo, I'm done," she gasps. "You guys should see your faces right now!"

They scowl at her but she doesn't give a shit. She just continues to laugh her ass off.

"Guys, can we just end this interrogation and get back to my party? I wanna have fun," I whine.

Just as I say this, Natsu comes into the room. "Luce, Wendy's lookin' for ya."

"Thanks." I walk out of the room and let out a small sigh. Jesus those girls. "Wendy?"

"Lucy!" The said girl runs up to me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Happy birthday! I got you something." She grabs a bag that was where she was originally at and brings it to me. "Here you go."