Chapter 21

Just a little reminder, the chapters will most likely always start in Lucy's P.O.V. if not, I'd tell you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day before Lucy's Birthday

I successfully went to the club with Clare for the past 2 Fridays without getting caught by Natsu. Also, I was able to catch up in all of my classes. Which means...

"Let's ditch," Clare says excitedly.

"Please," I groan. "I can't stay here for another second."

"School hasn't even started and you guys already want to leave?" Natsu asks frowning at us.

"Oh, come on Natsu. I know you don't want to be here either," I counter. 

"I-" he pauses before sighing. "Alright, you're right."

"Let's go! We can go down to McSally's house."

"Didn't he graduate last year?" I ask as we walk to the door where the camera doesn't work.

"Yup. He still throws little parties every Thursday and Friday."

"Awesome! He told me he wanted a rematch anyways," I laugh as we arrive at the student parking lot. 

"I'm guessing it's a drinking contest," Natsu chuckles.

"You guessed correctly," I smirk. "I always win and he always wants a rematch. Maybe I'll let him win this time around," I shrug.

"Bullshit, Lucy," Clare laughs. "You are gonna wipe the floor with him. You show no mercy what so ever."

"I can second that," Natsu says laughing along with Clare.

"Haha, very funny," I say sarcastically. "I almost forgot to laugh."

"C'mon Luce, we're just messing with ya," Natsu laughs slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Hmph," I pout.

"Awe, Lucy, don't be mad," Clare whines. "We didn't mean it! Well, we did but that isn't the point!"

I giggle a little and just smile. "I'm just fucking with ya Clare. You know I don't take anything personally."

"Fuck you! I actually thought you were mad!" She laughs punching my arm lightly. "Shit, you are a good actress."

"That she is," Natsu smirks giving me a certain look.

"What's with the look?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Just wanted to know if you really thought I didn't know about your little excursions with Clarissa the past 2 Fridays," he smirks.

"How did you even know?!" Clare exclaims. 

"You snuck into my room, didn't you," I gasp slapping his arm.

"No," he chuckles. "You suck at sneaking out." He leans down and whispers something into my ear making me facepalm. 

"Fuck, I forgot about that."

"About what?"

"Let's just say Natsu here, has really good hearing."

"I guess that makes sense," she shrugs. "Now, instead of talking in the parking lot, let's go to McSally's!"

"Alright, alright. Let's go," I smile as I walk up to Natsu's bike. We came to school together today since someone found out I was living with him. How would that affect anything we do? It won't, but people will just find it weird if we didn't and I didn't want to hear any bullshit.