Epilogue

Lucy's P.O.V.

4 Weeks Later

"Lu, I thought we were doing a study group with just us girls," Levy sighs. "Why is this big oaf here?" She asks, pointing her thumb to Gajeel who just laughs.

"Hey you might be angry about this, but I ain't," Juvia laughs.

"Oh? And why's that?" Levy asks, glancing between Juvia and Gray who was talking to Natsu.

"Girls focus," I sigh, trying to save Juvia from Levy's questioning.

Juvia looks at me carefully just as Gray and Natsu come closer to us. "You didn't call us here for a study group, did you, Lucy?"

I look at Natsu who just nods his head.

"You guys, I-"

"Are you pregnant?!" Levy and Juvia ask at the same time making me stare at them in shock.

"W-what?! No!" I sputter as Natsu's face turns a slight shade of red.

"Oh, come on, Lucy. If you're pregnant it's fine," Levy laughs. "You are a bit young but you can't fool us. You and Natsu fuck all the time."

"Couldn't have said it any better," Juvia laughs. "Plus, if I remember correctly you guys don't-"

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!" I shout in embarrassment.

"Damn, Salamander. You and Bunny girl really be doing it like that?" Gajeel smirks, making Natsu glare daggers at him.

"Shut it, Gajeel."

"Can I speak please?" I sigh, face flushed red.

"Let, the girl talk," Gray sighs.

"Thank you." I cleared my throat and look at them. "Before I tell you anything, I need to know your thought's on the current government."

"Huh? Why?" Juvia asks confused.

"Please, just answer."

"Those bastards can go die in a ditch for all I fuckin' care," Gajeel states. "They not only make us do their dirty work but would obliterate us in an instant if we refused."

"Agreed," Gray chimes in. "Those bastards took a lot of us away from our families. When people go back, which is rare, they aren't the same. It really fucks with your head after a while if you aren't careful."

"I fuckin' hate them. They have fucked up everything in our country and even screwed my family over multiple times," Juvia seethes. "If I could, I'd put a bullet through their heads."

"They have become corrupt. There already been many cases of suspicion of them hiring killers to assassinate people who didn't like them," Levy starts with eyes closed. "When I got my first mission, I had to do that as well," she frowns. "The man I killed was running for a seat in the senates cabinet." She opened her eyes with anger filling them. "He had a family that he was providing for and they still made me kill him! If I could, I would make each and every one of them suffer ten folds!"

I smile at each of their responses. "Glad to hear you say that."

"Lucy, why are you asking us this?" Gray looks me straight in the eye and I just smirk.

"Cause we're gonna overthrow the government."

"Not without my help," a voice says behind us, making the people in front of Natsu and I gasp.

"Glad you can make it, Gramps," Natsu smirks. "You heard everything right?"

"Of course," he scoffs. "But you know this will be a difficult task, right?"