Chapter 14

I change into some clothes (media (not wearing glasses)) and sneak into Natsu's room.

When I get there, Natsu is in some dark jeans, a white v-neck, a black leather jacket, and some black vans.

"You ready?"

"Fuck yeah," I smirk. "Let's get outta here."

He opens his door and peeks outside then motions me to follow him. We duck and hide from guards until we reach the library. Entering, we hide behind a bookshelf when we hear the librarian. When she's far away, Natsu grabs my hand and leads me to the way back and opens a door that I couldn't even see.

We go in and close the hidden door softly, leaving us in complete darkness. Igniting one of his hands, Natsu captures my hand in his other one and we run down the path leading us to another door. Letting my hand go, he opens it and it's the door that brings a breath of fresh air to my face.

"Let's go," Natsu says, and leads us down a path that leads to woodlands. Once we were deep in, that the complex looked semi far away we turned down another path, and there stood such a beauty it brought tears to my eyes.

 Once we were deep in, that the complex looked semi far away we turned down another path, and there stood such a beauty it brought tears to my eyes

"oh my gosh! Is this a TVS Apache 150!?" I squeal in excitement.

"Yup," I feel his gaze on me as I admire the beauty in front of me. "You a motorcycle lover?"

"Yes! I own one!"

"How about we pass by your house so I can look at it?"

"Really?!"

"Yeah. We can go after we go to your friend's house."

"YAY!" I dance around a little then stop and look at Natsu. "Can I drive? Please?"

"Sure, when we are coming back though."

"Awe," I pout.

He climbs on and I sit behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. Turning on the ignition, he revs the engine and takes off, speeding onto the main road. We stop at a light and Natsu turns to me. 

"How are you gonna explain me to your friend?"

"Shit, I didn't think about that."

"Better think of something fast," he smirks before turning around and speeding off again once the light turns green.

I direct him through my town until we reach Clare's house.

"So, what are you gonna tell her?" Natsu asks, putting his hands behind his head as we walk to her front door.

"The truth," I shrug. "Well, more like half the truth. I can't exactly say, 'Hey, Clare! Good to see ya again! So, you know that penitentiary? Yeah, that place that we thought was a prison for criminals is actually a place where people who complete multiple fight stages like a video game and get injected with a serum that gives us powers!" I say out of breath.