Chapter 9

??? P.O.V.

How dare they make them go through that?! They should've put them to sleep like they did the rest! Especially that little girl!

I had found out that that Lucy girl and her group made it to this floor but what pissed me off was that they didn't numb their bodies and put them to sleep! They weren't supposed to feel any pain what so ever. 

I enter a room and see the girl named Lucy still getting injected. What the hell? Her group mates have been done for hours now, why is she still getting injected? She was trying so hard not to scream and I see tears going down her face. Why is she crying? I see a man in there that injects her again but realize something. He is not part of this division.

When he comes into the observing room, Lucy let's out a scream that sounded mostly of anger and a little bit of pain. This has gone on long enough. 

"You," I say to the unknown man. "When did you start working here?" All workers were chosen carefully at the beginning and no one else can be hired afterward.

"I started yesterday, sir," he says, his heart pounding now. 

Lies. "Really? May I see your ID?"

"Of course," he gives me an ID that has been forged to practically an exact copy.

"I would like to have a word with you if you don't mind," I smile and try to be as kind to the intruder as I possibly can. "If you would just follow me to my office," I motion to the door.

He follows me and we head to Gramp's office. I burst in without knocking and shove the intruder inside before he could run.

"What is the meaning of this my boy," Gramps asks as he frowns at our uninvited guest. "And who is this?"

"I knew it," I growl and push the intruder against the wall. "Gramps, you know I just found out something very interesting."

"Really, and what would that be?" He asks while walking around to the front of the desk.

"You know the new people who came up yesterday?" Gramps nods. "They were not put to sleep and numbed when injected."

"What?!" Gramps growls. 

"Yeah, and when I went to go and ask why I see this guy still injecting our new blonde friend, Lucy, while her group was already done hours ago. But not only that, they made the youngest one there, Wendy, go through the pain as well."

The man in front of me was starting to laugh crazily. "Yeah, so what. What you are doing is inhumane anyways, so why not let them feel the pain before that 'special' medication kicks in?"

I push him harder against the wall knocking the air out of him and growl. "It doesn't matter! Especially for Lucy! You put way too much into her system!"

"Really, because all I did was put just two more than what they gave you," he states with crazy eyes.

"I'm a different case!" I growl. "Plus, how the fuck would you know about that?"

"It's easy to access the files for those who have been injected," he smirks.

"Lock him up boy," Gramps tells me. "I know who I'll let punish him.

I bring the intruder down to the cells and lock him up tight. 

Now to go get Lucy.

(Can you guess who's P.O.V. it is?)

Lucy's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and see that I'm in a bedroom. It was big too and all red. Well, the person who made this room definitely likes the color red.