Chapter 24

The party went on for hours and it was amazing but that doesn't mean I wasn't still tired. Actually, I was overly tired. It's very odd since I'm usually so energized but lately, I began to get more and more sleepy.

Just as everyone left, I stumble and almost fall before someone caught me.

"Luce, are you feeling ok?"

"I'm just really tired," I mumble as I try to stand up only to fall again.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Woah," I say in surprise as Lucy falls again and I quickly catch her. What the hell? I pick her up and bring her to her room. Setting her down, I feel her forehead and it's burning hot. "Luce, how long have you been feeling like this?" She was fine this morning! 

"I don't know. I think for a week?" She says, questioning herself. 

"I'll be right back ok?"

"No, don't go," she whimper's breaking my heart ever so slightly.

"Ok, I'll stay right here. I'm gonna make a phone call."

She only nods her head slightly and lays down before saying, "Natsu, I'm hot. I wanna change into my pj's."

"Promise not to get mad at me when you feel better?"

"Mmhm."

I slowly take her leggings off and slip on her shorts. My hand brushes against her legs and I feel the smoothness of them and the heat radiating off of them. "Lift your arms, Luce." She lifts them up and I take it off and right before I put her top on she stops me.

"I need my bra off."

"I'm not taking your bra off Luce. That will definitely make you mad after you recover." She whines but lets me put her shirt over her head. "There. Now, lay down and rest."

I sit in the desk chair and pull out my phone dialing the number for Gramps.

"Makarov."

"Gramps, It's Natsu."

"Natsu? We Just left there. Is something wrong?"

I look towards Lucy as she falls asleep. "Somethin' is wrong with Luce."

"What do you mean? She was fine just moments ago."

"I mean that she just almost face planted from exhaustion and has a high fever that would kill any normal human being."

The other end was silent for a moment before Gramps speaks again. "I'll be there shortly." 

The line goes dead and I look back at Lucy. "Is this because of your powers?"

Lucy's P.O.V.

I wake up to total darkness and Natsu is nowhere to be found. 

"Natsu?" I look around more and realize that everything is pitch black. You can't even tell where the corners of the room are. Also, I woke up on the floor. But didn't Natsu put me in my bed? "Natsu, if this is some joke, it isn't funny!" I shout but nothing but my voice echoes back at me. 

"Hello, Lucy." Multiple voices say at once making me raise my guard up.

"What the fuck?" I mumble. "Where am I? Where's Natsu?"

"He is still by your side," a male voice replies. "You just can't see him."

"You only answered one of my questions," I snap. "Where am I?"

"We are in your subconscious. Only you can hear us," what sounds like two little kids, say with a small giggle at the end.

"Oh god, have I officially gone nuts?" I whisper to myself.