Chapter 31

Shit shit shit shit shit! Natsu and I took too long in the shower and now we're speeding down the highway to get to the park. It's partially my fault though. I had to cover up the hickeys and bite marks on both our necks which took way longer than expected. 

Skidding to a halt, we both see an angry Clare. "Just out of curiosity... WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU TWO SO LONG?!" 

"Shower," was all I had to say to make her back down.

"Of course. You and your hour long showers," she sighs. "Let's just get some food. I have the munchies."

"To Five Guys!" I shout excitedly getting her to laugh.

We all get into Natsu's car and I decide to put my hair up since I had to put less revealing clothing than usually do and it's hot.

"Lucy Heartfilia!" Clare gasps and I freeze Oh, no. Don't tell me.

"What's up?" 

I'm nervous as all hell when she gives me a smirk. "What were you doing  last night?"

"You know... Stuff."

"I am stuff," Natsu chuckles making Clare squeal.

"NATSU!"

"Oh, don't be like that Lucy," Clare laughs. "I can see the hickey on the back of your neck."

"Trust me, there are way more," Natsu smirks as I go red. "She just has them covered up with makeup."

"So do you," I counter.

"Yeah, 'cause you wanted me to hide them," he pouts.

"We are going to be in public Natsu. I don't need people to question either of our sex life," I say, rolling my eyes.

"How many Natsu?" Clare asks with a smirk.

"What, rounds?" With a nod of her head, he laughs. "Would you believe me if I said 4?"

"Four?!" She sputters. "How much fucking stamina do you two have?!"

"I would say five," I shrug. 

"Hm?" He glances at me in confusion before realizing I was talking about before we got to the park. "Oh, yeah it was five."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah, the last 2 times were in the shower," I laugh nervously. "That's why we were late."

"Jesus Christ... Did you two at least use a condom?"

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'.

"Does this mean I may get to be an aunt?!" Clare asks excitedly as Natsu gets off an exit. 

"No. His pull out game was strong. Not that he really needed to. I'm on birth control."

"I'll remember that for next time," he laughs.

"Lucy, both of us know that birth control isn't 100% guaranteed."

"I know. It's 99%," I smirk as she rolls her eyes. 

We pull into a parking space at Five Guys as Natsu gets a phone call.

"You go on inside. I need to take this real quick." 

I nod and get out the car with Clare as he answers. Clare gives me a look as if wanting to ask me about it but I just shake my head. 

"You said you were going to tell me, Lucy. When is that gonna be?"

"I'm gonna ask for clearance," I whisper. "If they know I trust you, they may just let me tell you. Plus, I found out you knowing what you do now puts you in danger. I don't want to risk it."