Chapter 7

We've all been fighting non-stop since we came out of the resting room. We are still on floor 3 and as many people as we took out, it still wasn't enough.

I look at Wendy and see she was starting to falter. 

"Come on Wendy, just a little bit longer," I yell as I knock two heads together.

"Got it," she puffs as she takes out another opponent. 

Just then the intercom comes on.

"On floor three, the people proceeding are

Lucy Heartfilia

Malachi Jalette

Juvia Lockser

Evan Malian

Wendy Marvell

Levy McGarden

Please follow the guards."

We all sigh in relief and head to the next floor with the guards. We see another resting room and head inside to eat. 

12:40 pm

We fought for two hours straight. Wendy collapse onto a couch and falls asleep Levy doing the same thing.

"I'm guessing they're not that used to fighting," Juvia says while passing me a water bottle and sitting down.

"Levy has fought but she never really fought for long periods of time. As for Wendy, she was only taught last night some self-defense moves. Even though they don't take to much energy, it takes its toll after a while." I gulp down about half my water and lean my head back. 

"I see."

Just then a guy with a weird tattoo on his face comes in and heads straight for the snacks and water.

"Dude, you good," I ask with a small laugh as he gulps down three water bottles in a few seconds flat.

"Yeah, I'm good," he says gasping for air. "Damn those fucking animals! I can't even get here without having to punch my way through."

" How long have you been on this floor," Juvia asks while taking a sip of water.

"About two months," he says, his breathing finally calming down. 

"So, you've been on this floor for four cycles," I state while doing a breathing exercise.

"Pretty much," he sighs while running a hand through his sweat-drenched hair. "By the way, I'm Jellal."

"Lucy."

"Juvia and those two knocked out are Levy and Wendy."

"Uh, which one's which?"

"Short hair is Levy and long hair is Wendy," I sigh as I breathe out. I open my eyes and see him looking at us. "You obviously want to ask something so go on and ask."

"How do you guys know each other?"

"We are working as a group," I state calmly.

"I never knew you could form a group," he mumbles.

"Just because you are fighting doesn't mean you can't form a group to get to your destination," I say as I get up and get some strawberries and yogurt to eat.

"I never really thought about it like that," he says.

"You should join us," I say as I eat. "The more the merrier. Plus, we all get to our desired destination."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"I don't mind and I know that Levy and Wendy won't mind," Juvia states while grabbing a cherry yogurt and a spoon.

"Alright, I'm game," he chuckles.

I look around at the group that has been formed and realize something. All of them have blue hair... Except for me. 

And it seems that I'm not the only one to realize it. "Hey, Lucy," Juvia laughs. "I just realize that everyone has practically the same color hair except you!" 

Jellal looks at our group and realizes the same thing before laughing along with Juvia. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm unique," I pout as I shove a strawberry in my mouth.

The three of us end up talking for a while until Levy finally wakes up.

"Ugh, why do you gotta be so loud guys," she groans as she gets up and grabs a snack and water.

"Good afternoon to you too," Juvia says sarcastically while pushing over to give Levy a place to sit.

Levy looks up to see Jellal and looks over at me. "Who's the dude?"

"Jellal this is Levy. Levy this is Jellal. He is now part of our group."

"Cool," she mumbles as she eats an apple. " How old are you Jellal?"

"20."

"You look pretty young for twenty," Juvia says as she finishes her fourth water bottle.

"I get that a lot," he chuckles.

"So, when did you get here?" I ask.

"Hm, about seven months ago? I was the second or third batch that came here."

"Do people seriously not realize a bunch of people going missing," Levy grumble as she bites into her apple.

"I guess not," I sigh. "Let's hope that Clarissa is doing everything in her power to set everyone here free."

"Everyone? But I thought she only knew about you," Juvia remarks with a confused expression.

"She heard a rumor on how the people sent here are not actually criminals but are innocent people. If she can use me to get everyone out of here then that means the conversation she overheard will be enough evidence to get everyone out."

"That's great and all, but there is still the what if," Levy states.

"Yeah, I know. For all we know, the government has told all police personnel that this facility is out of their jurisdiction," I sigh in frustration. I look at the time and see that it's almost 6:00. "Well, I guess trying to make it to the last floor on the first day might not happen," I mumble.

"Mmm, what time is it." We turn around and see Wendy finally awake.

"It's almost 6," Juvia tells her while handing her something to drink and eat.

"I think this is the last fighting floor," Jellal tells me. "If we try, I think we can get to the top floor before the first day is up."

"I'll hurry up then so we can finish this," Wendy says with a look of determination.

"Wendy, just take your time. You just woke up and I don't want you out there yet," I tell her.

"I'm all nice and rested. I know we can finish this today!"

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Absolutely," she smiles.

"Jellal, what time do they usually stop?"

"At 10."

"Good, that means we have a little less than four hours to clear this stage and we're done," I smirk. 

Wendy finishes what she has and get's up. "I'm ready!"

"Alrighty then," I smirk. "LET'S GO KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

Bye-bye!

Word Count: 1068