Chapter 8

The fighting began right when we stepped out. As we fought, we all worked our way slowly to the middle and began taking all those who fought us down. It was less of a challenge since they were really tired from fighting all day. It's as though they forgot all about the resting room.

3rd person P.O.V.

Somewhere else, there is someone watching the fighting continue.

Someone knocks on the door and a young man enters.

"What is it, my boy."

"I've been watching the fights and noticed a new face."

"Ah, you must be talking about the blond."

"Yes. She has made a group as well."

"I'm well aware of that," the old man chuckles.

"When did she arrive?"

"Would you believe me if I told you yesterday?"

The young man looks at him in shock. "Really?" The old man nods. The young man smirks. "She is intriguing."

"Has someone finally piqued your interest boy," the old man laughs.

"Possibly." With that, the young man left his office and wandered down the hallway to the files. "I want this girls file," he says while showing a picture he had snapped of her earlier.

"Of course, sir." Going into the back room, the man in charge came back in a matter of seconds holding a file. "Here you are."

"Thank you." 

He sits down at the desk a reads on what information was know about the girl.

Confidential Files:

Name: Lucy Ashley Heartfilia

DOB: November 12, 2000

Age: 17

Reason for being here: Requested by a higher up

Additional Info: Beyond Jurisdiction

He frowns at what little information that there is disclosed about Lucy and closes the file before returning it to the file handler.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I breathe heavily as the onslaught of people attacking us continues.

9:45 pm

"Damn, they just keep coming," Jellal huffs as he dodges a girls punch and lets Juvia take her down.

"I-I'm getting tired," Wendy says between breaths as she trips someone and elbows them near the neck.

"We definitely fought 4 times as many people than we did on the floor below," Levy puffs.

I growl at this. While punching the shit outta someone I shout, "HEY FUCKERS! THE ONE WHO PUT US IN THIS SHITTY PLACE! I THINK WE FOUGHT MORE THAN ENOUGH PEOPLE!"

"SERIOUSLY! WE KNOW YOU'RE OBSERVING US SINCE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE NEXT FLOOR!" Juvia joins as she kicks someone in the face.

"JUST LET US THROUGH!" Wendy yells.

"Quite the bunch, aren't you," a gruff voice says over the intercom.

"YOU COULD SAY THAT," Jellal laughs while throwing someone at another person.

"YOU KNOW WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE PERSON WHO PUT US IN THIS SHIT HOLE," Levy yells sarcastically rolling her eyes and uppercutting someone.

"Your sarcasm is noticed, Miss McGarden," the voice chuckles.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO NOTICE!"