Chapter 4 ( A kiss? )

No POV

Lance and Keith both ignored the cuddle session that happened last night, Every time the boys thought about it they would blush madly. Its already night again and everyone got a bit drunk to loosen off. Hunk is trying not to pass out, Pidge is crying from the sad scene in boss baby, and lance is flirting with Keith. Lance takes Keith to his room and sits him down on the bed. "Keith, I need to tell u something *hic*" lance says, sounding serious. "What i-is *hic* it?" Keith says curiously. "Keith, I have a c-crush on you!" Lance says then covers his face. "L-Lance I have a crush on y-you to" Keith stutters. "You do?.." Lance looks at Keith seriously. "Y-Yea, I do.." Keith says, blushing. There was a moment of silence, until lance leaned in slowly. "L-Lance--" Keith was cut of by lance kissing him. "Mm.." Lance says, followed by Keith whimpering slightly for more. Lance smirks and parts away from the kiss. "Noo..Dont s-stop.." Keith says, pouting. "Ohh, but u didnt say please" Lance smirks more, looking at Keith's red face. "P-Pleasee.." Keith whines. "Okay, Okay, How can anyone resist such beauty" Lance says before kissing Keith deeply. "Mmm.." Keith pants slightly, Giving lance the opportunity to slide his tongue in. Keith blushes at the sudden movement as lance explores his mouth. "Mm, Sweet.." Lance says, leaving Keith flushed. Lance slowly stops, and looks at Keith. "Heh, Cutie" Keith blushes more and hugs lance "S-Shut up" Both boys take in all that just happened and cuddle before both falling asleep.

( Hope u guys enjoyed so far, Smut is gonna be in the next chapter!!~
Vote and comment whatever suggestions u have, or recommendations for a story you want, I'll try to make it, Anyways, Love you guyss!! Baiii!!~ ^-^ )