Chapter 10 ( Vampire Part 2 🌙)

( SMUTTY CHAPTER ,IF U DONT LIKE SMUT, DON'T READ! OTHER THEN THAT I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOVELY'S, Hehe !~ "

Lance POV

I slowly dug my teeth in deeper and drank more blood from his neck, To the point where he's to weak to struggle but also in his senses so he doesn't pass out. "Lance...It hurts.." Keith said, Clenching his eyes shut. "Oh, But didn't u ask for proof?~" I said while grinding closer to him and groping his member. Keith yelped in surprise and moaned as I continued to grope and rub against his member. "Ahhh~ , B-But i didn't think you were serious?!" Keith moaned, softly. "Keith, Shh what if someone walks by?~" I smirked. "S-Stop it Lance, I c-cant take it..Mm- Ahhh~" Keith stuttered and blushed deeply.

No POV

Lance groaned slightly as he got hard, Keith moaned since he was already hard from Lances touch. The taller boy grinned and started playing with Keith's small pink nipples, Making Keith lean his head back against the tree and tremble. "Mmm Lance..~" Lance continued and then started leaning in and kissing Keith. "Mmph..~" Lance groaned. He then bit Keith's bottom lip, Making him whimper as the blood trickled down. Lances vampire senses kicked back and he started licking the blood off the smaller boys lips. "So..Sweet.." Lance smiled. He slowly went down and started licking Keith's neck again, Then pulled Keith's shirt up and licked down his chest. "Mm, S-Stop Lance..Did u forget where outside..?!" Keith complained since he was scared of getting caught. "I didnt forget kitty~" Lance giggled. "Calm down, Relax.." He said as he continued to lick and suck down Keith's chest. "B-But- Ahh~" Keith spoke before he was interrupted by pleasure. Lance unzipped Keith's pants and his own, Rolling his boxers down slightly. "Lance, Where in public!! Sto--" Lance started sucking and licking Keith's member. "Ahh Mmm~" Keith moaned in pleasure. Lance took his own boxers down slightly and picked up Keith, Lining against his hole. "Wait Lance, I'm not prepared!" Keith whisper yelled. "Sorry Keith, I can't hold it back anymore" Lance said before thrusting into Keith, Groaning softly. "Mmph!..~" Keith moaned as he covered his mouth quickly, He was feeling pain and pleasure, He didn't know what to think or do. Lance smirked and thrusted deeper which made Keith tremble and grip onto Lances shirt. "Mm, Keith ~" Lance started thrusting more.

*a few thrusts later c; * (Ignore me ;-;)

Shiro was walking by and saw Lance and Keith leaning next to a tree. "Hey Lance, Keith!" Shiro smiled before walking toward them slowly. "Lance, Oh god, What do we--?!" Lance covered Keith's mouth and wrapped his vampire cape around Keith since Lance had his pants mostly on so he was fine, while Keith didn't. "Shh" Lance spoke. "Hey Guys!" Shiro smiled happily, Looking at both boys. "Hey Shiro" Lance said. "H-Hey Shiro.." Keith stuttered. Shiro waved and started talking about something that happened to him earlier about pidge. "Lance..P-Pull out.." Keith whispered, Hoping shiro didn't hear him. "Hmm~" Lance hummed as he thrusted into him again, slowly. "Hey Keith, Why is Lance Carrying you?" Shiro noticed and was curious. "W-Well uhm" Lance thrusted again. "Ah!-- I mean uhm, Lance was helping me since I u-uh sprained my foot?" Keith sayed, Trying to sound convincing. "Oh, You should probably go inside and rest" Shiro sighed, Worriedly. "I-Its--" Lance thrusted faster, Telling shiro he's just itchy so he doesn't suspect anything. "Mmm!~" Keith panted. "Keith, Are you alright??" Shiro asked, Coming closer to Keith. "No! Dont come close, I-I just feel sick! That's all.." Keith said, All flushed. "Oh..Uhm, Okay I guess?.." Shiro said, confused, Then started to talk to Lance. Lance kept thrusting, Getting close to climax. "Keith, I'm gonna cum.." Lance whispered quietly as he continued talking to Shiro. "M-Me too.." Keith panted. Both boys reached climax and Lance cummed (idk if "cummed" is a word but yea ._. ) inside of Keith, While Keith cummed on both there stomaches. "Ahmm.." Keith trembled, Tiredly. "Keith? You sure ur okay??" Shiro sighed. "I think he needs rest, I'll take him inside" Lance smiled, Reassuringly. "Okay, Thanks Lance! I'm gonna go, See ya!" Shiro smiled and walked away. "No problem!" Lance smiled back and slowly took of the cape around them And put Keith's pants on him. Keith was so exhausted and was panting slowly. "Heh, I love you~" Lance giggled and brought Keith inside to Lance's room. He layed Keith down on the bed after giving him a bath. "Mmngh" Keith said, Cuddling the pillow. "Lance grinned, His vampire senses coming back. " Keith..I'm getting hungry.." He said. "W-What? Go get food, There's a lot outside" Keith suggested. "No, I mean Blood..I need Blood.." Lance spoke while looking straight at Keith and then his neck. "Wait..Lance!--" Lance pounced on Keith, As a Lion would hunt his prey. Keith winced as Lance pinned his arms above his head and started licking his neck. "Stop Lance, I'm scared..It hurt when u did it outside.." Keith trembled. "Don't worry, I'll try not to hurt you..I promise" Lance smiled and Keith nodded quietly. Lance sucked his neck then started to nibble it slowly. "Eep!" Keith winced at the sudden nibbling. Lance quickly bit his neck, Drinking his blood slowly. "Mmngh.." Keith's closed his eyes shut. After Lance was finishes le licked his lips, Enjoying the taste of his lovers blood. Both boys panted and Lance hugged Keith. "You're the best~" Lance smiled. "S-Shut up.." Keith blushed and cuddled back. "Let's get some rest, Today's been a long night" Lance smirked, Grinding against Keith. "S-Stop it >-<  And Okay..Nighttt Sharpshooter" Keith giggled. Lance blushed, "Night kitty~" He kissed Keith and they both fell asleep through all the noise from the party, Dreaming of what to do tommorow..~

( Okay, I hope u enjoy! Write any requests, Comments, And Suggestions! This is the end of  "Vampire chapter" unless u want another chapter on it, If u do comment it down below! Welp, That's all I hope u have a good Day/Night, Baiii!!!~ )