Chapter 8 ( Cookies.. )

( WARNING- SMUTTY CHAPTER SO IF U DONT LOKE SMUT THEN DONT READ I GUESS ._. Okay, That's all, Enjoy!! )

*a few weeks later*

No POV

Its been a while since Keith got sick, He's better now and everyone's just doing there normal duty's. Lance has been even more protective and so has Shiro. "Hey Babe" Lance says, Swirling in through the halls to the kitchen, Where Keith was helping hunk with the cookies. "Hey sharpshooter" Keith giggled, "Aw, How cute! My little keef called me Sharpshooter" Lance teased, Making Keith blush. "S-Shut up Lance" Keith stuttered, Lance giggled and hugged his boyfriend from behind. He Nuzzled Keith's neck and licked it seductively. "L-Lance stop, Where in the k-kitchen not ur room idiot" Keith whisper yelled. Lance simply ignored his fussing and Continued Licking his neck then sucking it. "A-Ahh~" Keith moaned as quietly as possible. "Keith, Are you alright?" Hunk asked, He was to busy making the cookies to notice what Lance was doing to Keith. "M-Mhm, Just fine.." Keith panted.

Lance had a devilish smirk spreading across his face and he started to whisper in Keith's ear. "Keithh~"
"W-What?" Keith said. "Close your mouth~" Lance spoke, Seductively. "What? Why?--" Keith was cut of when Lance started grinding against him. "Ahhh--" Keith quickly covered his mouth. Lances smirk became even wider, He grinding against the small boy faster, But not to obviously that hunk would find out. "Lanc--Mm~" Keith trembled. "Keith, Can you help me out? You've just been standing here" Hunk asked. "S-Sure" Keith nodded as he reached for the cookie dough and made them into little ball shapes. Lance sped the pace even more and had a idea, He moved Keith's hand from his mouth and shoved a cookie dough ball in it. "Don't bite" Lance said while grinding more. Keith obediently nodded and did as told. "Mmph..!" Keith was close, And so was Lance. "Cum together ~" Lance whispered and they both cummed. (<-- Idk if that's a word but whatever) Hunk looked at Keith panting and trembling. "Keith? You look like you're running a fever, Maybe you should go rest now." Hunk said, Worriedly. "O-Okay.." Keith said as he left and slowly walked to his room with Lance helping him. "Cutie ~" Lance giggled. "Shut.Up." Keith blushed even more.

(I know this is a short chapter, Sorry, The next chapter will be smut btw and I hope you enjoy it! Welp, Follow me if u like my stories, Send any requests if u want, And comment any suggestions or something. That's all so Baiii!!~ ^-^ )