Chapter 29 (The Popular kid 2)

I wasn't gonna make a part two but a few followers asked me to sooo, Here it is! ENJOYYYY LOVELY HUMANS!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I gave Lance Shiros jacket since I only had a sweater on and Lance had a black t-shirt, So he was probably freezing.

"Sorry about the Alcohol thing, I usually drink my feelings away," He said.

"It's fine..But uhm, About What? If you don't mind me asking.."

"Well, When I was younger my brother Josh and I went to the hospital for a checkup," He said, Taking a quick breathe.

"Uh Huh," I said.

"And..My checkup went splendid! But..Josh's didn't, They found a tumor..A brain tumor."

"Oh, Lance I'm so sorry I didn't know!-"

"Josh went for checkups every week, Long story short he didn't make it. And to make it any worse, The last thing I told him was, 'I wish you were dead!' When we had an argument."

"I fucking told him to die!! And he did Keith! He fucking died and it's all my fault! It's all...My fault.." Lance cried, Balling his eyes out.

I never knew that happened to him..Heck, I didn't even know he had a brother!

"Lance..It's not your fault, You can't control his health.." I said.

"I know that now..But Yea, I drink my feelings away..It's the way I cope with my emotions," Lance said, Wiping his tears away. He looked at me and gave me a big hug.

"I love you so much, I'll try my best to stop drinking..For you." He said, Hugging me tighter.

We reached the dorms quickly but we stayed outside the door for a little while, That was until a guard passes by and told us to go to bed. So we walked inside our dorm, Enjoying each other's company.

"Don't do it for me..Do it for you," I smiled.

Lance gave a small nod and we went to the bedroom. We were both too tired to change into sleeping clothes so we slept in our normal clothing, Cuddling each other we closed our eyes and blissfully fell into a deep slumber.

(The next day!)

I woke up to the sound of the morning intercom. I walked over to the bathroom Taking a quick shower, and brushing my teeth. After doing so, I went to the room to wake up Lance.

"Wake up, Sharpshooter," I said, Rubbing my sleepiness away from my now awakened eyes.

"Noooo...Come cuddle with me~" He said.

"How about this. You get up and get ready for class, Then when we're back here at the dorms we can have a cuddle night?"

"I don't know..." Lance said, Whining.

"I'll let you kiss me as much as you want," I said.

"Sounds like a plan!-" He said as he jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom, Locking the door behind him in a fast pace he scurried in the shower.

"Well then," I shrugged not thinking anything of it at the time as I walked over to the kitchen and began making some of Hunks raspberry pancake special! He's a good cook, Honestly.

I made the pancakes and sat down on the kitchen stool, The table being right in front of my view. I took out the utensils and took two forks, Putting one next to Lances plate for when he's done taking a shower.

Speaking of Lance, He got out of the shower, A towel wrapped around his waist. And no fabric covering his upper half. Fuck, My boyfriends hot.