Chapter 41 (touchy situation)

As always, sorry for bad grammar!
Ah, this chapter contains some touchy touchy in the bedroom soooo viewers discretion is advised tehe.

oH, also sorry if the touchy touchy stuff kinda sucks I haven't written smut in a whileee-
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-small summary-

"You're laugh is quiet adorable too, might I add." He smiled.

"W-Well...You'reverysmart,havea goodpersonality,andyourfaceisvery veryhandsome!" I said quickly.

"....." Lance stayed silent for a brief moment.

"Sorry, I was just saying what I truly felt and I know it's weird and not cool and-"

Lance pushed me, pinning me to the hallway wall.

"Lanc-" I tried to talk, but I was interrupted by his beautiful lust filled eyes looking down at me. I was speechless.

He kissed me hungrily, his knee in between my legs. Knowing that Hunk is in the living room watching tv, I tried to hold in my moans the best I could.

"W-What do you want Lance?" I panted, feeling erotic.

"I want you."

-summary ends-

I looked up at the taller boy, seeing how needy he was. The tension was getting tighter and we were both craving each other.

"I want you too." I whispered softly.

Though I thought I was too quiet, Lance heard me right away and picked me up, bringing me to the bedroom.

Closing the door behind him, he gently placed me on the bed, getting on top of me.

I clinged onto him, trying to cause friction on my upcoming boner. But he slowly pushed me away.

"Lanceee..." I whined. "Please.."

"Not yet, mullet." Lance kissed my temple. "First, I want to have a little fun," He walked over to closet and pulled out a box.

Taking a pink object out he walked back over to me and smirked.

"Let's go on a small dinner date first." He smiled.

"W-What? But I thought-"

"Shhh, don't worry I promise it'll be enjoyable. But first..." Lance looked down at my jeans.

"Strip."

I hesitantly took off my jeans and boxers, lowering them to my knees before Lance stopped me.

"I will be putting this object in you for the time being, if you behave and don't take it out I'll reward you after our date." He got some lube and squirted a little on the object before slowly entering it in my....

"Ah!" I flinched. The object is quiet small but I haven't felt anything inside of me in what feels like forever.

"All done, now get dressed in something fancy and meet me in the car in 10." Lance said before walking toward his room and closing the door.