Chapter 42 (did allura screw up?)

Sorry for grammatical errors! By the way, how's school going for you guys so far?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I was already at the sleepover, or whatever it is. Pidge decided to tag along, she stood next to me the whole time saying how she was scared of people she doesn't know.

But once she saw the booze table she left me all alone in a room filled with girls.

"Can I do your nails? Hair?" Some girl asked me.

"Sorry, I'm not into that...but err why are you wearing a sea shell necklace?" I asked.

"Because it gives off ocean vibes!" She smiled.

Okay then.

I smile nervously until I feel someone tugging my shirt.

"Wha-!" I was dragged into a purple room by..Allura!?

Why does she look like a whole mess.

"You okay princess?" I asked her. She doesn't like being called princess, but I'm annoying so I say it anyways.

She got used to it by now.

"Fu- I'm conflicted. I need advice. This thing happened with a guy and me and I might've said something wrong.." she rubbed the back of her elbow nervously.

Pidge burst her way through the doors.

"NO SEXUAL INTERACTION ALLOWED!" She ran over and tugged me by the ear.

"OW!! Stop, let my ear go! We're just talking!"

Pidge realized her assumption was wrong and let me go, locking the door and leaning against the dresser. I stayed where I was, standing, shielding my ear for protection.

"Hey Allura. What'd you do this time?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah, I wanna know too. You look awful." I said.

"Keith! Don't be rude to Allura!"

"But she looks like a burnt chicken nugget with a white wig on!! What am I suppose to do, be nice?!"

Yeah...I need to fix my attitude sometimes.

"KEITH!" Pidge rolled her eyes, annoyed. "He didn't mean it, right Keith?" She gave me the death stare.

"Yeah! I didn't mean it. Swear!"

"It's fine, anyways story time of how I screwed up my relationship yesterday." Allura put jazz hands.

"You mean hookup.." I whispered to myself.

I'll be honest, when it comes to Allura I love teasing her till she's mad. It's hilarious, but I'd never try to hurt her feelings on purpose though. We both joke around a lot.

"Actually, this was the real deal. We've been dating for around 7 months...I kept it on the down low though." Allura said.

"Anyways..." Pidge stared at me, clearly angry.

"Okay well...I was gonna have sex with this guy, right." Allura said.

"Uhuh...And?"

"He put it in me while we were talking and..." She sighs, reliving the moment in her head.

-flashback to when it happened, Allura POV-

"Mm, hurry up babe."

"On it. I love you so much," David said, kissing my neck.