Chapter 6 (Telling Everyone the truth....o-o )

No POV

Everybody was eating there space goo for breakfast when allura called on the speaker for Keith and Lance to meet at the training deck, There was a rumor about there relationship and allura wanted to find out the truth about it all. "Hey Keith, Hey Lance" Allura said with a bright smile. "Hello" both boys said as they walked to allura. "I know u to must've been busy but ice called u here for one important question" Allura said, Starting to sound serious. "What is it??" Lance said. Keith just listened and nodded, Curiosity overfilling him. "Well..There's been a rumor going around about you too, Are you to boys together?.." Allura asked, Curiously. "W-Well, Uhm..." Keith stuttered, Lance swooping in to save him from embarrassment "Yes, Where together, Keith here is my little kitty and I love him to bits!" Allura smiled at lances words and looked at the shorter boy who's blushing deeply. "M-Mhm" Keith stated in agreement. Allura hugged both boys and smiled "I'm happy for you too! ^-^ " She exclaimed before giving them another hug. "T-Thank youu" Keith said, Sounding a bit more comfortable with allura reaction. Lance hugged Keith from behind and sighed "Well, Ready to tell the others, Keith? They will get suspicious sooner or later anyways" Lance stated. "That's true..Okay, let's tell them" Keith smiled. Allura nodded, Listening in there conversation, and called for everybody to meet at the training deck. By the time every one was there pidge was already smirking, Knowing what there gonna do. "O-Okay, Uhm guy's, Lance and I need to tell you something" Keith stuttered nervously. "What is it?" Hunk and shiro said in unison. "Keith and I..Are together, And we love each other very much" Lance blurted out, Making shiro and hunk 'Aww' as they shipped them together so much. "I'm so happy for you!" Hunk spoke, Excited. "Me too, No matter what, We all support you!" Shiro added on. Lance and Keith hugged everyone and smiled as they are relieved they don't need to hide such feelings in front of them anymore.

*Time passes/Night time*

Still No POV

Everyone was watching a movie, It was called Boss baby. They all laughed and "Oooed" at the interesting parts. Keith fell asleep on Lance's lap, Snuggling him. Lance got up slowly, Picking up keep bridal style and bringing him to his bedroom. He layed him on the bed and layed down next to him, Spooning him from behind. "I love you, My little Kitty" Lance giggled, Remembering what happened last time. Keith mumbled a 'I love u too' and Lance blushed at the unexpected words. He smiled and Keith turned around, Half asleep, clinging to Lance and burying his head on Lance's chest. Lance blushed again and played with Keith hair before they both drift of to sleep, Dreaming of what they shall do tommorow.

(Okaii guy's, I know this chapter is ehhh, But I was rushing to update so yea ;-; Sowwy, Anyways request any ideas u have and vote! See ya in the next chapter, Baiii!!~)