Chapter 36 (Allura's Mistake)

Shit gets real, and not in a good way.

I kinda changed it up then what I intended to write but yea I tried making the chapter v long.

But also off topic, this smiley face
--> ;)

makes every look dirty to me. Just me? K, bye-

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV

I ran to Lance and woke him up. He somehow wasn't mad that I disturbed his beauty sleep, I wonder what he would've done if he wasn't a morning person..

"Mullet, you should really sleep for once, and what's wrong?" Lance smiled, Looking so elegant and beautiful and just...perfect.

"I- Uh...mn...." I blushed, I can't help it though my boyfriends gorgeous. Even when he wakes up!

"Hm?" He said.

"Anyways, Uh I hear noises..." I said.

"What? It's morning, probably the birds idiot." He laughed.

"I'm serious." I huffed.

"When did you hear the nois-"

I small noise appeared out of nowhere, so I being the bigger person I am got my knife out and said that I'll kill myself before that noise does. Then I win.

"Keith, oh my quiznack." Lance laughed harder, making me drop my knife on the floor.

"What?" I said.

"T-That noise..is..is your stomach stupid! You're just hungry!" Lance was basically wheezing at this point. 

"My stomach? But it never made that noise before.." I said.

"Because I always force feed you," Lance sighed.

"You have to eat Keith, your stomach needs food. And I need you." Lance said, looking straight into my eyes.

"I didn't expect this conversation to get so serious." I said as I went to the door.

"Keith, are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me master!" Lance pouted, mocking me.

"I wasn't mad, but now I am!" I said as I went to his bed and threw a pillow on him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey Keith," Lance said with a smile.

"What?" I said, slightly surprised.

"We both know that Mr.Sharpshooter always win." He said before kissing my cheek, then running away.

"Lance! You cheater!" I said as I tried chasing him, but my weak self fell in the hallway.

Ugh, I just wanna be strong. But after the bot incident...My whole body just keeps giving up. It's not the same. And I don't think it ever will be.

Maybe I should start training practice again, right? Hm, but I'm gonna have to be extra careful and I can't let the others know. But who'll help me, then?

I'll just think about it later, right now I have to catch Lance McLame. I got up and ran to the kitchen.

Pidge was stuffing her face with food, a lot of food.

"Don't judge me, twig!" She said as she continued eating.

"Offended!" I dramatically gasped, falling backwards and unintentionally falling on the floor. Again.

Pidge just choked on her food and turned red, I laughed but then Hunk came and had to give her cpr because apparently her saying "mmh! Mfft!" Wasn't her laughing. It was her asking for help.