4: Instability

*Y/N's P. O. V. *

"Talk! Now!!!" Reed keeps on shouting at the android while Hank, Connor and I and a couple of other officers are behind the two-way mirror.

"For god's sake, we're wasting time. He wouldn't be able to make him speak with that kind of technique. Also, Reed will just stress the android so much. Someone get him out of there!" I said out loud, I couldn't stand watching here. It's only been five minutes, I shouldn't be this agitated, but with Reed's actions inside the interrogation room, I just craved nothing but to drag him out of there.

He's not even doing a decent job. Regardless of the being in front of him, whether human or android, his technique would not work. He's just being whiny and cocky.

"It is a protocol that a human investigator or officer should be the first one to interrogate the deviant once it's in the station. It just so happen that Detective Reed was the one assigned to this task," Connor explained, "But I must say that he is not doing an efficient job," he added which amused me a little.

"Okay, that's enough. Get your ass out of there, Reed. Let Connor handle this again," Hank said while pushing down a button so Reed can hear him from inside the interrogation room.

Looking very pissed, Reed just stood up and walked out of the room to get to our side, "Stupid plastic shit," he muttered under his breath but I clearly heard him. I shot him a deadly glare, only to be blocked by Connor who's now heading inside the room, "You must be thinking that you're better, huh? It's just going to answer you because it will think that you will save him, because you're a stupid plastic shit just like him," Reed faced Connor and I was ready to get up on my seat, but my uncle gestured for me to stay put...looking confidently at the two, most especially at Connor.

"No, Detective Reed, I am not thinking about that. The android was not answering you because you were not efficient enough with your interrogation strategy, shouting and swearing will not push it to talk. You are a detective and it is expected that you are knowledgeable about that, maybe next time you can do better," Connor said straight to his face and all I want to do is stand up and shout 'OOOOOOHHHH, you just got burned, boi' but I pushed myself not to as I don't want to embarrass myself here. Connor's emotionless and cold voice actually made his statement better.

"Huh, he actually followed my advise," Hank said with a small cocky smile.

Yes, Connor made me frustrated earlier by his act of ratting out that I have found the android, but I'm still completely fascinated and amused by him. He's really someone that's dedicated to his mission and honestly I can't blame him for doing what he did earlier - he was programmed that way. I just have to learn how to deal with that.

"Why you son of a--

"Reed!" Hank suddenly shouted which startled me a little. It was his serious angry tone. Reed, who was about to attack Connor with a punch, stopped halfway. His face is so red with anger now.

"Excuse me, detective," Connor said with a confident tone, as always, and headed inside the interrogation room. Now...the real show starts.

Once he started, I was fixated on him. He's really the android for this job. He can switch between a good and a bad cop in just mere seconds, probably exploring the many options in which he can make the android confess and talk. His voice never cracked, it was commanding, loud, and very clear.

Finally, after minutes of persuasion and a little bit of coercion, the android confessed and just like I said earlier he has a reason why he did what he did. He was abused, toyed by his owner like a punching bag and it disgusted me. I can feel emotions through the android's voice, I know there are emotions in it...it even mentioned feeling scared.