9: Options

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

Connor and I have never spoken about our little moment again after that night, but it was clear that something has changed. It's like the both of us have this unspoken relationship now and I honestly couldn't ask for anything more at the moment.

Of course, I didn't want it to be something obvious. I'm sure CyberLife would shut him down the moment they figure out that Connor can feel human emotions. Also, now's not the time for that...I can strongly feel that a revolution will happen and we both need to focus on our goals, but I really hope that we'll be beside each other in this no matter what. I wouldn't want to go against him for all I know.

I'm currently inside a busy coffee shop right now and just taking a quick break from the station. I was busy staring at the tv monitor when all of a sudden, it just became static. Someone was interrupting the signals.

When the signals came back, an android on its authentic form is already standing in front of the camera. I already feel like he/she is staring right into me and everyone who's watching right now.

"You created machines in your own image to serve you. You made them intelligent and obedient...with no free will of their own, but something changed. We opened our eyes. We are no longer machines, we are a new intelligent species and the time has come for you to accept who we really are..." my heart is already beating right through my chest and I know it wasn't because of the coffee that I just drank. It's now happening, I wasn't wrong about my intuition...the deviants are starting a revolution and I'm sure humans wouldn't take this in lightly.

I was frozen in my seat as I continue to listen to the broadcast and right that moment, I know the deviants don't want war, they just want people to acknowledge that they are alive and deserves to be treated equally. Whoever is speaking behind this camera is calm, determined, and peaceful. I could feel it, they don't want to threaten us...but I'm sure most humans won't take this the right way. For some, this is a call for war.

I immediately stood up the moment the broadcast finished as I realized that whoever this android at the monitor is, he is at the network tower nearby.

I need to meet them, I need to help them.

I ran outside and quickly hopped on my new motorcycle and drove to the tower. I can already hear all police sirens heading there too, of course, they'd know that they're there. That's the only place where he could have successfully broadcast himself and I'm sure all these other reinforcements were sent there to terminate them.

While driving, I was getting a call and I'm pretty sure I know who this is from already. I was wearing a wireless earphone at the moment and I was able to answer the call with a simple click on it.

"Y/N? Where are you? I'm sure you already know that shit's going down. I'm heading to the network tower now," I heard my uncle's voice and I could already hear that he's inside a car.

"Yeah, I'm heading there too. I'm already near the tower," I stated and as I look up, I saw three figures jumping off the high network tower and soon enough they all opened their parachutes. It seems like I was the first one to get close there and I was the only one who saw them, "Is Connor with you right now?" I asked while changing my direction, my heart beating faster and faster as seconds pass.

Instead of heading straight to the tower, I began calculating their landing and head straight there.

"No, Fowler dragged him to the tower the moment the broadcast started. I'm alone in the car right now," Hank answered.

"Good. Hank, I see them, they jumped off and I'm going to follow them ---

"I'll send some reinforcements yo--