Chapter 6

*buzz*

*buzz*

*buzz*

"El..."

*buzz*

"El!"

Ugh. I opened my eyes and Andy was standing over me.

"El, your alarm won't turn off."

I walked over to my desk and turned the alarm off, "Thanks for waking me up Andy! I really need to get cleaning the house! Do you know what happens today?"

"What?"

"Mommy gets home!" I yelled excitedly picking him up and twirling him around.

"Really! Can I help you clean? I want mommy to be really happy when she gets home."

"You are so sweet Andy. I'm sure I can find you something to do" I said winking at my baby brother.

I ran throughout each of my siblings rooms waking them up and giving each of them a list of things we need to finish before 17:00 today.

I was mopping the floors when I heard the front door open, I really needed to start locking the door.

I assumed it was Andy going to play out front so I went to go look out front. I didn't see Andy.

"Andy where are you?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Dusting my room!"

If Andy is upstairs, then who opened the door?

"Peter, Emmy, Elise!"

The three of them ran to the top of the stairs.

Shit.

"Nevermind. All of you go into my room, and get Andy."

They all ran to my room and I heard them close the door.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of the cabnet.

"Who is here?" I asked shakily.

I circled the down stairs a few times and I heard something in the front room. I walked over there extremely slow. I didn't see anything. I started to turn around and someone grabbed me from behind.

I started screaming and Peter, Emmy, Andy, and Elise ran to the edge of the stairs and started dying laughing.

I turn my head enough so I could see who had a hold of me.

Niall.

"NIALL HORAN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed and his face turned bright red, he was laughing so hard.

"You...... should...... have.......... seen...... your...... face!!" He yelled between breathes.

I pretended to start crying, "Niall you really scared me!"

He was falling for it.

I should be an actor.

He took my hands away from my face and a tear slid down my cheek.

"Eleanor, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I'm really sorry, please don't cry!"

He hugged me and I started laughing, "You totally fell for it!"

"Eleanor! Don't do that to me!"

"I'm sorry Nialler! What are you doing here?"

"I can't visit my best friend?"

"Niall you know my mom gets home today! Help me clean or get out!" I said jokingly.

"I'll go do the dishes!"