Chapter 41

I hopped out of the shower, got dressed in some sweats and a hoodie, Niall's hoodie. It still smells just like him even though I've washed it so many times. I walked to the kitchen, Zayn was standing in the living room with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Zayn, uhm, what's up with the outfit?"

"Oh I was waiting to take a shower" he laughed, walking back into his room.

That was odd. I picked up my phone, scrolling through my contacts I realized that all of my contacts were either associated with the boys, managment, or our families. I have no friends outside of these boys, that isn't always a bad thing though. Right now it is though, I saw Danielle's name light up on my screen just as I was about to shove my phone into my pocket.

"Eleanor?"

"Hey Danielle!" I yelled excitedly, I haven't seen Dani in forever.

"How are you holding up?"

"Do you want me to be honest or say that I'm fine so that we can get on with our lives?"

"Honest"

"That might take awhile"

"Good, I'm coming to pick you up, we are going out! Remember, paparazzi will be everywhere and you can't look depressed, the world still thinks you are dating Niall"

"Okay, I'll try to pretty myself up" I laughed, "See ya soon" I heard Dani hang up, I went and changed out of my sweatpants into some skinny jeans. If Dani doesn't like this then oh well, can't please everyone.

Zayn walked out of his room, "Hey, what's up?"

"Dani is coming to pick me up, we are going out."

"I hope by Dani you mean Danielle"

"Yes, father"

"Okay good, I need to talk to you when we get back, okay?"

"Okay" I smiled, Zayn walked over to the couch and turned on the tv, I pulled out my phone and took a photo of him, he looked hilarious.

@Eleanor.Horan13 Aww Zayn's ready for his afternoon nap :3 QT! @zaynmalik1D

Zayn's phone lit up and he grabbed it, he looked over at me, he started to get up when Danielle called me, "I'm here!" she yelled, Zayn nearly caught me when I ran out the door.

"Bye Zayn!" I screamed, as he popped his head out the door, like the lovely little tulip he is, he gave me the finger.

"Just riding the rollercoaster that is life!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs to Danielle's car.

I hopped into her car and laughed at myself, "Where to?" she asked.

I smiled, "Starbucks!"

I hadn't had starbucks since the day of the concert, I was with Louis. Ugh. I had almost forgotten about all the shit in my life.

We arrived at Starbucks, we got our drinks and sat down.

"I have a question"

"Shoot" I said, sipping my drink.

"Do you still love Niall?"

"Of course"

"What about Louis, did you ever have feelings for him?"

"At times I asked myself why I wasn't dating him, but then I realized that I was only doing that because I missed having Niall around. Louis was the only person I had for six months, how could you not fall for him then?"

"I totally understand, with Liam and I always working it gets hard at times, there are other guys I could have picked but my heart always belonged to Liam and distance didn't change that."