Chapter 25

"D-dad?" I studdered, not believing that it could actually be him.

"Eleanor" My dad smiled, tearing up and giving me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him, crossing my arms.

"Take a seat, your mother and I will explain it all"

I took a seat next to the boy sitting next to my father and sat Andy in my lap. I wish I had noticed who the boy was that was sitting next to me earlier.

"Liam?" I screamed, noticing him sat right next to me.

"I'm as confused as you are, El"

"Eleanor, Peter, Emmy, Andy, this is your father" My mom said looking over at Geoff.

"Nicola, Ruth, Liam, this is your mother" Geoff smiled.

Liam and I choked on our drinks and looked at eachother, "We're related?" we both screeched, causing everyone in Nandos to look at us.

My mom and Geoff laughed, like it was no big deal. I just found out that Niall's best friend is my brother!

"Wait, are we twins?" I asked, hyperventolating.

"Yes" My mother smiled. Well I guess I have two other sisters and a twin. As if my family wasn't big enough.

"We are leaving now, we want you all to get to know eachother better" Geoff said and him and my mom walked off.

"Well it seems you two already know eachother" Ruth laughed pointing to Liam and I.

"She's dating Niall!" Liam smiled, telling each of his sisters.

"I was just thinking that you and Niall would be a cute couple" Nicola smiled, causing me to blush.

"Thank you" I laughed.

"She's not just his girlfriend though" Liam smiled, I know where this was going.

Ruth and Nicola looked confused and Andy smiled, "El is having a baby!" he yelled.

"You and Niall are having a baby?" Nicola look astonished.

"Yes" I blushed.

"That is adorable!" Ruth squealed, "Nicola we are going to be aunts!"

"I'm going to be an uncle" Liam smiled.

Emmy and Peter looked a bit uneasy so I asked them how they have been and then Ruth started talking to her about this boy she likes.

"Who is this?" Liam smiled, picking up Andy and setting him in his lap.

"Andy" I smiled and tickled Andy.

"Your name is Andy?" Liam asked, looking excited.

"Oh no" Nicola laughed, and continued her conversation with Peter.

"My favorite movie is Toy Story, do you like Toy Story?" Liam asked Andy.

"Yes" He smiled, "That is his favorite movie, we watch it all the time" I added.

"Who is your favorite character?" Liam asked

"Andy!" Andy squealed, "Mine too" Liam added, smiling at our little brother.

I can't believe I have a twin. I have to admit we do look a lot alike. Ruth and Nicola look just like Emmy also, they take after my mother. Liam, Peter, Andy, and I look more like our father, atleast my facial structure. Andy was a miniature Liam.

"You look so much alike" I smiled at Liam who was playing with Andy.

"We look alike too, I mean we are twins" Liam laughed. I still couldn't believe he was my brother. I was probably the luckiest person on earth. Dating Niall Horan, Liam Payne's twin, and I was having a baby soon enough.