The End.

A simple leap, that's all it took for my world to turn around.

Today was the day, the day of Eleanor's funeral.

I was now a single father, I just found out I was a father of three a week ago. I don't know how this was going to work, but I'll give it all I got.

I opened the door's and walked into the church corradors. I saw my closest friends gathered around me, they all loved Eleanor. Not like I did though, Eleanor and I had a love like no other. She couldn't stand that we were apart, so she took the easy way out. She no longer has to suffer, she doesn't know how many peoples lives she had affected because of a simple leap.

The service was unbearable, everyone was connected because of her, We all cried together. She brought us all together and now that we have to see her go is horrendice. Everyone is giving me sympathy, but I don't want it.

She chose to leave us, so she obviously thinks we can live without her. I have come to the conclusion that if she believes we can live without her in our lives, then we can. I'm not moving on or forgetting her, I'm just accepting that what she chose to do was her choice. There is no going back now.

Finally, the burial. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Ruth, Nicola, Mr. and Mrs. Payne, Peter, Emmy, Andy, Elaine, and I gathered around the coffin. As her coffin was being lowered into the ground I began singing, "Close the door, throw the key, don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen, don't wanna be without you, my judgements clouded, like tonight's sky" tears rolled down my cheeks. There goes a once in a life time girl, a once in a life time kind of love.

You probably think that the story is over, but no. This is just the begining for us.