Chapter 38

Bounce, bounce, bounce, *CRACK*

"Ow!" I shreeked, I jolted awake and saw Louis jumping on my bed.

"Louis you just jumped on my leg!"

"Sorry" he smiled nonchelauntly.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed.

"We are going out today!" he giggled, still jumping on my bed like a little kid.

"Where are the rest of the boys?"

"Niall and Liam went to see some movie and Harry and Zayn went shopping"

"Let me get ready!"

"I'm picking out your outfit" he replied, putting his hand on his hip. He is so sassy, it's weird.

I hopped in the shower, I was still exhausted from the following day. It was only nine in the morning!

I got out of the shower and Lou had set out galaxy jeggings, white shorts, a grey One Direction sweatshirt, and red vans. He always picked out the best stuff, and tonight was the concert where the boys were going to make Niall pull me up on stage.

I walked out of the bathroom and Louis smiled when he saw me, "You look cute" he smiled.

"Thank you! I have this new stylist and he is amazing!" I laughed, linking arms with him as we walked down the street.

"Really? Tell me more about him"

"Well he is an amazing singer, the girls go crazy for him. He loves stripes and he really likes taking me to starbucks" I smiled, glancing towards the starbucks we were approaching.

"Well he sounds like a nice guy, I'd like to meet him" he smiled turning into starbucks.

"Well I think you already know him"

"What's his name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson" I laughed as we ordered, I probably should have said that alittle less loud.

We were mobbed, Louis' scarf was ripped off and I spilled my coffee all over a little girl. We ran as fast as we could back to my hotel, this was probably going to be all over twitter pretty soon, I really hope Niall doesn't check his twitter for awhile.

By the time we got back to my hotel it was time for the concert so Louis called Paul, he was at the hotel quicker than I thought he would be. I had to wait in line with all of the other girls and I didn't go to my seats until right before the show because I couldn't risk Niall seeing me.

I heard the first three notes to the song and I automatically knew what song it was, I began to sing along, "Your insecure, don't know what for!"

By the time the boys got to More Than This, Niall still hadn't noticed me. His solo approached and he finally glanced my way, he knew it was me right away. He had tears in his eyes and he walked to the edge of the stage, right infront of me, "If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me, cause we are the same, you saved me, and when you leave it's gone again" he lifted me up onto the stage and Louis looked over at me nervously, "and then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak, my body fails I'm on my knees, praying" he sang, he looked sad seeing Niall and I together again, he couldn't be jealous could he? I decided to ignore it and get back to the fact that I was with Niall again after almost seven months.

The song ended and Niall burst into tears, he wrapped his arms around me and didn't let go for awhile. Everyone was cheering and I leaned in and kissed the love of my life for the first time in nearly seven months.

"Niall," I smiled wrapping my arms around his torso, "I love you"

"I love you too" he whispered.

Harry had run off stage and was now making his way back onto the stage, he was holding something. He ran over to Niall and I, "Here is your kid" he winked.

Lilo had grown so much since I saw her last, I felt the tears flowing down my cheeks as I held my baby girl. She looked so much like Niall it was unbelieveable.

"She looks so much like you" I smiled, grabbing Niall's hand.

Niall walked to the front of the stage, still holding my hand, "If you guys don't already know, this is my amazing girlfriend, Eleanor Payne. She is Liam's sister and the mother of Lilo. The past few months I have been getting a ton of hate from fans, being a single father. Now I have Eleanor back so that is over with now, okay? If Eleanor gets any hate, I will address it myself. Thank you" Niall smiled, walking us over to the couch.

We sat down and played with Lilo while the boys answered twitter questions. There was one question about me, "Where has Eleanor been?" I stood up and took Niall's microphone, "I have been studying at college the past seven months, I really wish I could have been with the boys but I needed to go to college, it was my dream" I smiled handing him back the microphone.

The boys preformed two more songs and the show was over, "Thank you all!" they grinned, we all walked off the stage and I hugged Zayn, Liam and Harry.

"I haven't seen you guys in such a long time!" I squealed from excitement.

Niall was staring down at his phone, "W-what is this?" he mumbled shoving his phone into my face, his face was a look of sheer terror.