Chapter 20

I hopped out of the shower, wrapped my towel around me and ran into me and Niall's room.

"Louis can you please come in here!" I screamed

Louis opened the door and sat down on the bed, "What's up love?"

"I have no idea what to wear for my date tonight!"

"Well lucky for you, you have four amazing stylists right at your service," Louis smiled, "Boys!"

All of them ran into my room and looked at Louis, "Yes?" they all asked.

"We are going to be getting the ever so charming Eleanor ready for her date tonight"

"I call hair and makeup!" Zayn yelled as soon as Louis finished explaining.

"Okay me and Lou can work on your outfit, while Liam and Zayn do your hair" Harry explained.

We walked into my bathroom and I sat down on a chair they had brought me, Liam began brushing my hair and Zayn ran to get all of his products.

"How long have you and Niall been dating?" Liam asked, getting the hairdryer out.

"Since early February"

"That is sweet" Liam turned on the hairdryer and Zayn ran in with his arms full of hair products.

While Liam was drying my hair, Zayn started on my makeup.

Zayn finished my makeup as soon as Liam finished my hair and then Zayn curled my hair. I looked really pretty.

"Thank you so much Zayn!" I squealed, "You too Liam!" I smiled and Liam's face lit up.

We walked back into my room and saw that Harry and Lou had prepared an entire outfit for me, complete with shoes and accessories.

"All of you out!" I yelled pointing to the door.

I put on my outfit, a tropical flower print dress that was midthigh with a sweater, tan heels and sunglasses. These boys know how to dress. Their momma's raised them right.

I walked out of the room and they all stared at me. I blushed, "Try not to catch any flies!"

Louis began to tear up, "Our little  Eleanor's first date"

"It's not my first date guys."

"When Niall sees you he is going to pass out" Zayn said, Harry laughed at the look on Zayn's face.

The boys walked infront of me as we made our way downstairs. "Presenting, Eleanor Payne, all the way from Mullingar Ireland!" Louis announced.

I made my way over to Niall who was starstruck, I waved my hand infront of his face and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "You look gorgeous!"

"I don't mean to interupt, but did Louis say that your last name is Payne?" Liam asked.

"Yes, why?"

"My last name is Payne!" Liam laughed.

"We could be related!' I joked.

"What is your dad's name?" he asked me.

"Well-" I was cut off by Niall grabbing my hand, "You two can finish this conversation after our date!"