Chapter 39

I had been sobbing into my pillow all day, I really needed to get up but I couldn't. I just didn't have the heart for it.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I sighed

I saw Zayn peek his head in the door, "Do you want to talk?"

"Yeah, I think I need to" I said looking at the ground, Zayn handed me a box of tissues and swiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"When was the last time you talked to him"

"Since that night"

"I see, I have talked to him. He isn't just going to forgive you, El. You have to earn his trust back"

"How can I when he won't even talk to me!" I screamed, my voice cracking and the tears streamed down my face again.

Zayn wrapped his strong arms around me, "Oh El, it's going to be fine"

I bit my lip and looked up at him, "No Zayn, I don't think it is going to be" I mumbled.

"Eleanor you can't talk like that."

"What is the point anymore Zayn? Without them I am nothing, there is no use in me even being here, or even living that is"

Zayn's face dropped, he had tears forming at the ends of his eyes, "Eleanor, do you realize what you just said?"

"No one would care if I was gone, Zayn"

"Eleanor, please. Eleanor don't ever say that again. I love you, we all do"

"Zayn, does he even miss me?"

"Eleanor you honestly don't know how much you mean to him, both of them"

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know" he sighed, pushing his hair back.

---Niall's POV---

I sobbed violently into my pillow, I honestly didn't think I could go on. Why did this happen to me? No one even seems to care about me anymore, all they think about is her. I'm the one who needs the support right now, not her. I hate her. No i don't. I love her with all my heart, that's the problem.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I wasn't going to starve myself over that bitch.

"Niall" Liam smiled sympothetically.

"What."

"What are you doing today?"

"The same thing I have been doing to past month"

"Niall you can't keep doing this"

"Why not?" I yelled.

"You broke my sisters heart and you are moping around our appartment all day"

"Liam I don't think that you realize that your sister fucking cheated on me"

"She didn't cheat on you, Niall!"

"Oh really?" I yelled, pulling my phone out of my pocket and showed him the picture I had seen on twitter nearly a month ago.

"He is her best friend! He is your best friend! They are only friends Niall, you have been over reacting"

"How the bloody hell is this my fault?"

"You are tearing us all apart Niall"

"Fine Liam, I'll leave. I will get out of your life!" I screamed storming off into my room throwing my things into a few bags.

I stormed off and out the door, he didn't even try to stop me. I sobbed into my palms and hopped on the nearest bus. I stayed on the bus all day, finally I got off in Cheshire. I had an idea of where I could go.

---Louis POV---

I was staring off into space, thinking of all the damage I had done. I had ruined the lives of my two best friends and I was now alone in my apartment.

Harry walked through the door and came and sat next to me, "Lou I can't stand to see you like this"

"Harry I ruined their lives" I said, still staring off into space as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Louis, this isn't your fault. It is the photographers fault"

"Niall is never going to speak to me again, niether is Eleanor"

"You really do love her don't you?"

"Harry, I have never had feelings like this for anyone"

"Oh" he sighed, looking disappointed, "Well now is your chance"

"The band is falling apart" I said ignoring his statement.

"It will all work out"

"Harry what if it doesn't? You four are my life, you are my brothers"

"Louis, I love you" Harry whispered looking into his lap.

"What?"

Harry got up and walked to his room, not speaking to me for the rest of the day.