Chapter 34

"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold" I heard, I got up and grabbed my packed bags that were waiting for me by my bedroom door. I had set my alarm for 3:20 so that I wouldn't be late for my flight.

I was finally going to University of London like I had always dreamed of, Niall wasn't going to take that away from me. I had dyed my hair bleach blonde and the tips purple, it looked really cool, but I wasn't doing it to look cool. I was doing it so that no one would recognize me. The school had also arranged for my name to be changed to Elise O'Reilly. I would be a new person, studying in London with my peers, nothing to worry about but my memories of my daughter, brother, and Niall. The love of my life. Of course I still love him but he doesn't support me so what is the point in even trying?

I arrived at the airport and did the regular routine. Having an international popstar as your boyfriend, you get used to traveling throughout airports often.

"Flight 130 to London is now boarding" I got up and made my way to boarding station. I finally got seated and I put my earphones in, I clicked shuffle and of course More Than This came on. I could feel the tears stream down my face as Niall's solo came on, pretty soon I was clutching my knees to my chest and sobbing violently into them.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I heard a deep voice say beside me, I saw a very handsome guy standing next to me looking worried. I wiped my face and forced a smile, "I'm fine."

"Okay, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm right here" he smiled.

I smiled back at the polite man and fell asleep to Moments.

"We have arrived in London, thank you for flying British Airways"

I had heard that way too many times before, I stood up and made my way to lougage pick up. I was going to be meeting my roommate today as well as moving into my dorm where I would be living.

I cought a cabbie and arrived at my dorm in no time. I paid the driver and walked up the steps to where I would be living for the next year.

Room 90, Room 91, Room 92, ah! Finally, Room 93. Knocked on the door and a perky ginger opened the door, "You must be Elise! I'm Dani" she squealed, wrapping her arms around me.

"I have this idea for our room, it's going to be brilliant! Oh, do you like One Direction? I have a million posters of them to hang up!"

I laughed, probably too much, at her comment, "I love One Direction, I have a few photos of them to put up myself" I smiled.

I put my sheets on my bed, unpacked my clothes and the rest of my belongings, finally got to the photos. I had quite a few to put up, considering I have so many good memories with the boys. The first photo I put up was taken the night Niall dumped Jolene over the phone at my house, he was kissing my cheek. The next one was of Niall, Greg, Bobby, and I. I had one of when Niall and I auditioned for the X Factor, it was after I sang and everyone ran out onto stage with me, Elise was in the photo. I had one of when I first met all of the boys, and one from the night I found out I had a twin brother and two older sisters. There was one of when Niall gave me my claddagh ring, which I was still wearing, and finally I hung up the photo of the day Lilo was born, I was holding her and all of the boys were surrounding me.

When I finished putting all of the photos up, I was sobbing dramatically again. Dani came over to me and wrapped her arms around me, "What's wrong sugar?"

"I miss them all so much" I choked between sobs.

"Who?"

"Them" I sighed, pointing at all of my photos. I knew I was about to be entarrogated by a directioner but I didn't mind.

Dani gasped when she looked at all of the photos, "Are you Eleanor Payne?"

"Yes, you have to promise you won't tell anyone though. I'm serious"

"I promise! Where is Lilo and Niall? I would expect them to be here telling you goodbye! And why does it say your name is Elise O'Reilly?"

"I ran away from them all, Niall and I got into a fight and I wanted to come to Uni. I don't want the boys to find me, or anyone to recognize me so I dyed my hair and changed my name. I'm thinking about getting my lip pierced also."

"Eleanor, I'm so sorry"

"It's Elise. You cannot call me Eleanor"

"Sorry, it's just wow. I never expected to be rooming with Eleanor Payne."

"It's fine, I understand."

"Do you want to go get some coffee? We can talk if you want, it seems like you have a ton on your mind right now" Dani suggested.

"Yeah let's go" I smiled. This year was going to be great, I had nothing to worry about. All I need to do is focus on my studies, things were finally looking up for me.