Chapter 44

"You just don't understand"

"Elean-"

"No, Johnse. You don't understand. You have never had feelings like I have for him."

"Eleanor please. Maybe he was just saying that."

"NO JOHNSE!" i screamed at the top of my lungs, clutching my head tightly, pulling my hair, "He has a fucking girlfriend. It has only been a year and he already replaced me. I mean nothing to him." I sobbed into my best friend's shirt.

"Eleanor I know for a fact that you are the most important thing in the world to him."

"Stop it. He doesn't love me."

"Everything happens for a reason, love" Johnse smiled, getting up to go put the twins back to sleep.

I can't do this. I got up and walked out the door in my slippers, sweapants,and sweatshirt.

---Niall's POV---

"I shouldn't have told her" I sobbed into Liam's shoulder.

"I'm proud that you did though. She needed to know, Niall"

"I-i still love her, Liam"

"Then tell her"

"She will never forgive me."

"Maybe not, but it's worth a try"

---Louis POV---

"Harry, what are we going to do?"

"Louis this is none of our business"

"Of course it is! She was our bestfriend!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

"Maybe, but this is between her and Niall"

"I can't just stand by and let her suffer"

"It's not like you haven't before" Harry glared at me, getting up and walking out the door.

---Eleanor's POV---

I parked my car, this is where I want it to happen.

I fell asleep for about thirty minutes before I heard my phone ringing.

"H-hello?"

"Eleanor can we please talk"

"What do we have to talk about?"

"Our future"

"Niall we don't have a future. You chose her, whoever it is. You can have full custody of Lilo, James, and Jalex. I'm sure they will like your girlfriend much more than me, you obviously do."

"Please, stop it. We need to talk in person Eleanor."

"When?"

"As soon as possible."

"I will see you tomorrow then. Starbucks next to Jack Wills, meet me at 8pm. I-i love you Niall"

"I love you too Eleanor"

I heard the phone hang up, I screamed my lungs out until I couldn't breathe. I couldn't do this anymore. It was all about to end.