Chapter 9

Dear Reader,

Niall is trying out for the XFactor. That was the big news. We have 2 more days until we are leaving for his audition. &it got me thinking. What if it wasn't just his audition? What if I auditioned too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niall's here!" I heard Elise scream, while running to the door.

I finished my makeup and walked downstairs wondering if I shouls tell Niall about my idea. I was going to have to sometime. I had already filled out the forms and picked out the song I would be singing.

Niall was sitting on the couch playing with Elise. I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Obama!"

"No silly! Its me!" I said taking my hands away from his face and kissing him.

"Hello love"

"Whay do you want to do today?"

"I dont know about you, but I'm starved!"

"I have our Nandos from last night" I smiled because I already knew the answer.

I jogged into the kitchen, I really hadn't been training for awhile so I should probably go on a run today or hit the gym.

I fixed Elise her favorite meal, a nutella and peanut butter sandwich, while I waited for me and Niall's food to heat up.

I walked into the room balancing three plates, two sippy cups, and a bag of chips in my arms.

Niall was playing peek a boo with Elise. Elise loves Niall so much, more than anyone else I've ever met.

I handed them their food and sat down on the ground, on the plush carpet.

I took a bite of chicken and looked up at Niall who was acting like he was going to take a bite of Elise's sandwich, which made her squeal.

I really am going to miss these moments while we are away.

"Hey Niall"

It's now or never Eleanor.

"Yeah babe?"

"I, um, was thinking of auditioning for the X Factor too" I mumbled quietly.

Niall practically spit out his food, "Are you serious!?"

"Yes" I said smiling

He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "This is going to be so much fun!"

I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"El, I don't think I've ever heard you sing though."

"I'll sing you all my audition after we eat"

We finished eating and Niall helped me clean everything up. Niall and Elise ran throughout the house calling for my mom, Peter, Andy and Emmy.

"Family meeting!" Elise screamed.

I just laughed as I saw Emmy and her friend walk downstairs, looking confused.

Everyone gathered into our tiny living room and Niall and Elise stood up.

"We have gathered you here today to announce that Eleanor will be auditioning for the X Factor with Niall" Elise said.

"And she is going to sing us her audition" Niall added.

I stood up and smiled, "I'm singing A Thousand Miles by Vanessa whatever her last name is"

I cleared my throat and Niall began strumming his guitar.

"Making my way downtown,

walkin fast,

faces pass,

and I'm home bound...."