Chapter 28

"Boys?" I yelled, scared of what I was going to find when I see them.

I saw my lovely brother and smiled, "Where is Niall?"

"Come on El, you don't expect me to actually tell you do you?" He laughed, handing me a peice of paper.

'Hello love, having fun? Well you are about to be! Liam here is dying to tell you where I am but we couldn't let him do that could we? Now come on! Look for a Nandos chicken (: love ya! xx'

"Liam, what is he up to?"

Liam simply pretended to zip his lips shut and smiled.

I began walking around the garden out back, I noticed on the table was a Nandos chicken standing up. I picked it up and smiled at the note underneath it.

'So you have found me! Two claps for Eleanor (: Now you see over at the edge of the pool, Zayn is probably laughing at you.' I looked up and saw Zayn chuckling as I read the note, I looked back down at the note, ' well it seems you will just have to go ask him where I am won't you?'

"Zayn" I laughed, raising my eyebrow in confusion.

"Go to the starbucks across the street" he said and smiled as I jogged to the door.

I walked across the street and saw Harry waiting for me out front with two coffees

"Hello dear" I laughed, "Where is Niall?" I smiled.

"Come sit with me" He smiled, we sat down inside and sipped on our coffee.

"Where is my boyfriend?"

"Well love, I cannot reveal that, but I can tell you that, that cab right there" he said pointing to a cab out front, "is waiting for you" he smiled.

"Thanks love" I smiled.

"Eleanor?" The man outside of the cab asked.

"Yes" I smiled as he opened the door for me.

"Do you know where we are going?"

"Of course! I am the driver!" He laughed.

"Could you tell me where we are going?"

"I was told not to tell you"

"I understand"

The cabbie stopped and I got out, we were at my hotel. The cab driver handed me a note.

'Go to your room, you have a lovely surprise waiting for you there :D'

"Thank you!" I told the man before he drove off.

I walked up the stairs and opened my door.

"Eleanor!" I familiar face yelled, running to hug me.

"Are you my surprise?" I asked the boy infront of me.

"You aren't excited to see me?" Louis whined and pretended to cry.

"Where is my boyfriend?"

"Uh-uh-uh we are getting you ready!"

"For what?"

"It's a surprise!" He screamed, "Now put this on it will look lovely on you" he smiled.

I slipped on the fitting cami that louis handed me, along with a sweater, blazer, scarf, skinny jeans, and uggs. It all looked really good on me considering I was five months pregnant.

"Thank you Lou" I smiled and we made our way out of the building.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there!" He screamed.

"Okay mother" I laughed.

We got into a 1D van and the windows were tinted so we couldn't see anything outside.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I laughed.

"Maybe" Louis smirked, glancing at me.

After awhile we stopped, "Finally!"

Louis opened the back doors and I saw a carpet, red carpet. It had rose pedals and it lead all the way to the London Eye. Niall was waiting out front with the biggest smile on his face, "You found me" He laughed and twirled me around.

We waved goodbye to Louis and entered the pod that was waiting for us.

"Niall, I can't believe you did this!" I smiled, I took a photo of Niall with Big Ben in the background.

@Eleanor.Horan13 best boyfriend award goes to @NiallOfficial Love you! xx

We got comfy and watched the stars, "It's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you"

I smiled up at him, "Thank you"

"For what?"

"Changing my life"

We talked all night long, he taught me how to slow dance and we shared a kiss that you see in those prom movies. We never got to go to our prom so I guess this was a close second. Having a famous boyfriend has its perks.

"I love you Niall, I will always love you" I smiled

"Eleanor, I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you and I never will stop loving you."

"You spoil me you know that?"

"I like spoiling you" He smiled.

We finally arrived back on the ground, we got a stranger to take a photo of us two and we went back to my hotel room and fell asleep in eachother's arms.