Chapter One

You woke up to the sound of Grayson shouting at you from the hallway. You let out a groan as the door swung open, causing you to pull the comforter over your head to shield your eyes from the light Grayson had let in.  Today was the day that you, Grayson and Ethan were moving back to LA. You had been living there for the past four years and had to move back to New Jersey for a few weeks while you waited for the final payment to go through for the new house you'd brought together. After being back home for a while, you could finally all go and get the keys for your new house.  

"y/n, get up. we can't be late" Grayson shouted into your room before closing the door behind him, the loud bang making you jump. You sighed as you climbed out of the warm covers, checking your phone quickly before making your way into the bathroom. After a quick shower, you threw on a pair of leggings and one of Ethan's hoodies you had stolen before brushing your teeth and putting your hair into a messy bun. You ran your hands across your face as you looked in the mirror, fingers tracing the dark circles under your sleepy eyes. Fumbling through the draws, you finally found some old concealer and put a tiny bit on your face, hoping to cover the exhaustion that was evidently there.  

You made your way back into your room and slipped your phone into your pocket, making sure to put your charger cable in your bag.  The door opened again, this time to reveal Ethan stood there, a backpack resting on his shoulder as he dragged a suitcase in his hand. "Are you ready yet? Or are we going to have to wait for you AGAIN" 
"Haha" you mocked Ethan, shaking your head at him as you zipped up your suitcase, "I'm done"
"Good, let's go then, Ma's dropping us off at the airport" 

You left your cases by the door and walked into the kitchen, noticing Grayson sat at the table eating pancakes. "Morning Ma" You smiled at her, giving her a quick hug before picking up the plate of pancakes on the side and making your way over to the table. "Hello again". Grayson pointed at his mouth to show he was chewing as he nodded at you, acknowledging your presence for the second time this morning. 

"So are all three of you ready then?" Lisa asked, the three of you nodding in response as you ate your breakfast. She placed the dirty pan in the sink before joining you at the table, sitting in the empty chair between you and Ethan.
"Mmh, what time do we have to get the keys again?" Ethan asked, placing his juice glass back on the table. You shrugged at him and glanced towards Grayson, who had just shoved more pancakes into his mouth. 
"before 5" Grayson mumbled, pointing at his mouth again. You let out a chuckle at your brother before finishing your breakfast in peace. When you had all finished eating, you got into the car and headed to the airport. After checking in, you took some pictures with fans that were at the airport before going through security and looking through some of the shops there. Your flight was finally called and you all made your way to the gate, quickly boarding the plane. 

After a five and a half hour flight, you finally landed in LA. When you had collected your bags, you ordered an uber and made your way back to the old house to collect your cars. Grayson took his porche to go and pick up the house keys while you and Ethan made your way to the storage unit to collect some items that you had left there for safe keeping. After getting everything out, you both headed back to meet Grayson at the new house.