31.

I woke up in an empty bed. I sat up and looked around, trying to find Shawn. I looked at the baby monitor for the triplets and I saw him lay in Mollie's bed with his arms wrapped around her, both of them asleep. She is sick and I guess he went to help her.  I had a shower and got changed into my ripped jeans and a white crop top.  I went into India's room and woke her up. When she was dressed, she went into the playroom while I went into the triplets room. 

I picked Elle up out of her bed and gave her a hug. I got her dressed before taking her into the playroom with India. I left them in there while I went back and woke Maddie up. I got her dressed and took her into the playroom as well. I then went back into the triplets room and gently woke up Shawn and Mollie. 

"Babe, I will get her ready. You can go get changed if you want." I smiled at him and he gently kissed me. He walked into our room and I picked up Mollie. I got her changed and then carried her into the playroom. I sat on the floor and played with the four girls until Shawn was done. He picked up Mollie and Elle and I grabbed Maddie and held India's small hand. We walked downstairs and placed the kids on the sofa. Shawn made them breakfast as I tidied the toy box in the living room. Once we had all eaten breakfast, Me and Shawn spent the entire morning playing with the kids. At 12:30, we took the triplets upstairs for their nap and I gave India her lunch.
"Alicia, do you want cookies after lunch? I'm making some!" I asked 
"Yes please Mommy! I love cookies!!" She yelled and I laughed. 

I walked into the kitchen and got out all of the ingredients and started to make the cookies. As I was mixing the cookie dough, I felt something hit off my back. I turned around and saw Shawn was holding the remaining eggs and he had thrown one at me. He threw another and it bounced of my breast and cracked.

"Hey!" I yelled
"Boob shot!!!" He laughed and I walked over to him. I grabbed an egg out of his hands and bounced it of his head. It cracked and all the yolk ran through his hair. He threw an egg at my but and it cracked, he burst out laughing so I decided to get my revenge. I grabbed a handful of flour and another egg. I cracked the egg on his head again and dumped the flour on top.

"What the?" He said as I rubbed my hand on his face, covering him in flour and egg. I turned back to the mixture and placed it onto the trays. I put the bowl on the side and placed the trays in the oven. As I turned around, I saw Shawn stood there, his fingers were covered in the cookie dough left in the bowl with some flour and egg shells.

"I heard that you were ticklish" He chuckled and slowly walked towards me.
"Shawn no, I will kill you." I yelled, slowly side stepping towards the door.
"I'm too cute to kill babe" He smirked and reached his hand out.
"You will never get me." I smirked back.
"I'd like to see that," He replied, "Oh you might wanna run."
"what?" I questioned and Shawn lunged at me. I screamed and began to run round the house.
"Shawn stop!" I yelled and laughed as I ran around the living room. I looked behind me and saw him running, with his dirty hands out, trying to get me and cover me in the gross mixture. I ran into the dining room and he didn't follow me in. I couldn't see him through the doorway so I slowly walked out of the room.
"Daddy can't know I'm here." I whispered and smiled at India, who was still eating her lunch.
"Okay" She replied
"India, wheres mommy?" Shawn asked, walking round the living room.
"I'm not sure daddy! But she's definitely not in here with me" She laughed.
"Okay, if you see her, tell her I'm in the kitchen" He said and I heard him walk away. 
"No cookies for you now missy!" I joked and we both laughed. I turned my back to the doorway and faced India. 

 I felt two hands wrap around my waist, picking me up and spinning me round.
"Shawn!" I squealed.
He carried me to the kitchen and put me down. I looked at him and smiled as he pulled our bodies close together. I ran my hand through his hair, not caring that it was covered in the eggs and flour. He locked our lips together and we kissed. When we pulled apart for a breath, I ran my hand down his chest, wiping the gunk off onto his shirt.
"Ewwww gross!" India yelled, I looked over and saw her in the doorway of the dining room. 
"What's gross sweetheart?" Shawn asked as he gently kissed my forehead before he laid his chin on top of my head.
"Kissing." She replied. "Why do you kiss? It's gross"
"We kiss because we love each other, just like we kiss you and your sisters because we love you!" I smiled and she nodded. 
"Oh. Mommy when will the cookies be done?" She asked, looking at the oven
"In about 5 minutes." I smiled.

India left and I began to clean the mess up.
"Kylie, there's egg on the wall." Shawn laughed, pointing at the egg dripping down the wall.
"That was your fault." I laughed at him
"I will clean it up, don't stress." He smiled at me and grabbed some wipes and began cleaning it.
I wiped down the counters that were covered in the mixtures and then wiped the floor. Shawn finished cleaning the walls and I checked on the cookies to see that they were perfect. I turned the oven off and got them out, placing the trays on the counter.
"They are hot. Don't touch" I gently warned Shawn. I then began to wash up the bowl when I heard Shawn yell.

"Did you touch the cookies?" I asked, shaking my head at him.
"Maybe, it was hot." He said and I laughed
"I literally warned you 30 seconds ago to not touch them."
"Sorry, I was distracted, you had egg shell on your ass" He replied
I finished washing the bowl and looked at him. India had finished eating so Shawn went to get her plate and I gave her some cookies that had cooled down. I turned on the TV and she sat on the sofa, eating. 

I stood in the doorway and smiled at India. Shawn walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips.
"This is perfect." He smiled at me. 
"I know," I replied and kissed him. 
"I mean I'm what 26 and your 25, and together we have four beautiful daughters, a dream house, successful careers and most importantly we have each other." He smiled, placing a kiss into my neck.
"And I wouldn't change it for the world" I said, looking at India in front of us.
"Me either. There is nothing else that I want." He replied
"I want a puppy unicorn." India interrupted before sighing, "Mommy my cookies have gone."
"Where have they gone baby?" I asked and she walked up to us, with chocolate stains around her mouth.
"They just went in the air." She giggled, "Can I have more?" 
"Ask your daddy!" I laughed and looked at Shawn. He sat down on the floor and India sat opposite him. 
"So your telling me that the cookies just disappeared?" He joked
"Yes daddy. They just went."She replied, giggling
"And you are sure that they aren't in your belly?" I watched him gently poke then tickle her stomach. 
"No. Daddy. They. Disappeared" She said in between laughs. 
He stopped tickling her and smiled, "Okay then, you can have more cookies. You can't tell mommy though." 
Shawn stood up and picked her off the floor. He tickled her as he carried her into the kitchen. Moments later, she ran out holding more cookies and jumped onto the sofa. Shaw walked back up to me, eating a cookie. 
"These are so good." He smiled at me, "I love you."
"I love you too." I said, kissing him. 

Tomorrow, I am leaving to go to San Diego for 4 nights for a launch party. I packed my bag and put it by the door ready to leave. When I was done, I woke the triplets up and fed them before taking them downstairs and playing with them and India for the rest of the day.

Hey guys! sorry for being inactive! I've been dealing with stuff and was unable to write for a while. this is a filler chapter which is also a sort of reveal of my new book. I have been writing it and the whole cookie storyline is part of it so I thought I would use it in this book aswell!!!