34.

One Week Later... 
I woke up to Shawn dancing with Alicia in the middle of the room. I smiled at my fiancee and daughter and climbed out of bed. 
"I'm so exited for today!" I said, picking Alicia up and kissing her cheeks. 
"You're going to look stunning in all of the dresses." Shawn said, coming over to us and wrapping me and Alicia in his arms.
"Thank you babe." I smiled. I put Alicia down and kissed Shawn before having a shower. I put on my blue jeans with a white crop top and my white shoes. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked into the triplets room. I gently kissed the three girls before saying goodbye to Shawn and getting in my Audi. 

I picked up Aaliyah, Emma, Lauren and Cameron and we drove to the wedding dress shop. When we got there, they gave us all free champagne and I drank Emma's cause she is pregnant and can't drink. The girls helped me pick out a few styles of dresses and I went to try them on. 

"Kylie, you look beautiful

"Kylie, you look beautiful." Cameron smiled at me, as I stood looking in the mirror wearing my favorite dress. (you can pick from the ones above^^)
"Thank's Cam." I said to my sister.
"Shawn is one lucky guy," Aaliyah's smile beamed at me.
"Do you guys like it?" I asked
"I'm speaking for everyone here when I say that we love it!" Emma said.
"Yeah Kylie, you look stunning! You're 100% going to make everyone cry." Lauren smiled at me.
"Oh yeah Dad, Ethan and Gray will be a mess. Mom might be able to control it but it's highly unlikely." Cameron laughed and I softly giggled.
"Shawn will cry when he sees you." Aaliyah said, "He loves you so much."
"I know, he's a big softie but I love him too." I said and hugged Aaliyah. "Guy's I think this is the one."
"Is this it?" The owner of the shop smiled at me. 
"Yep, this is the dress." I said, studying it in the mirror.
"You look amazing in it sweetie." She said. I thanked her and went back into the changing room and got dressed. 

I payed for the dress and we left. I dropped everyone at their places and took the dress back to mine. It was wrapped up and sealed inside a dress bag so I just put it in the wardrobe. Me and Shawn sat in the living room and created the seating plan for the dinner after the ceremony. 

We had invited 100 people to the day ceremony and another 300 for the night celebrations

We had invited 100 people to the day ceremony and another 300 for the night celebrations. We finished the seating plan and closed the laptop. 
"5 weeks" Shawn smiled at me.
"I know, I mean it has gone by so fast." I replied and kissed his cheek.
"So the groomsmen are Ethan, Grayson, James and Niall. And bridesmaids are Aaliyah, Lauren, Emma and Cameron." Shawn said
"Yep, then Alicia is flower girl. We need to sort out the order that people walk down the isle."
"Yeah, well I presume that Ethan and Lauren will walk together and so will Grayson and Emma. Then Aaliyah can walk with James and Niall and Cameron can walk together." He said, writing the names down on his list. 
"That sounds perfect. Do you know who your best man is yet?" 
"I want Ethan and Grayson. I couldn't decide between them." He smiled
"That's perfect, cause I wanted Aaliyah and Cameron to be my maids of honor." I replied.
"So it's settled then" He said, interlocking our hands. "all we have to do is wait 5 more weeks."