Chapter Two

The Next Day

You woke up to the sound of a loud crash fro outside of your bedroom window, Rubbing your eyes, you slowly climbed out of your bed and opened the curtains to see Grayson sprawled on the floor outside. You laughed at him as you banged on the window, his head snapping up.
"What the fuck?" You giggled, shouting through the glass to him. 
"Trying to climb this tree to get to the roof" He replied, standing up off the floor. 

---- 

I got out of my bed and put on my cropped hoodie and my ripped jeans. I then braided my hair, slipped on my trainers and went to the living room to wait for Emma.

Emma's door opened and I stood up. "Bye! We're going shopping! Text me if you want anything!"

"Kylieeeee" Emma said as she held her camera.
"Emmaaaaaa" I coppied her and we both laughed.

We went into Emma's car and I hed the camera while she drove.
"So guys if you don't know who Kylie is, she is my BestFriend, one of my 4 new roommates, and she is 1/3rd of the Dolan Triplets!"
"Yeah the middle one." I laughed
"Do you want to tell them where we're going and what we're doing?" Emma asked and smiled
"Sure!" I replied "So basically me and my brothers Ethan and Grayson have just moved to LA. We got here yesterday. And today me and Emma are going food shopping for the house.  And then I think we're doing a house tour? I'm not sure."
"Great!" Emma said as we pulled up to Walmart.

We filmed loads of funny clips for Emma's vlog and got what we needed before going home and doing a house tour.

Once we had done the house tour, me and Emma went into the garden where James was sunbathing, Grayson was blowing up big pool floats and Ethan was starting to cook the barbeque. We ran back in the house and upstairs to our rooms. I chucked on a bikini and then jumped in the pool. Emma came down a few minutes later and she also came in the pool.

We spent the rest of the day swimming, eating and sunbathing until it went dark.