Chapter Nineteen

6 months later.
I woke up in the hotel bed and rubbed my eyes, I looked around to see Shawn walking round the room, looking at the view of Sydney below us. 
"Good Morning babe" He said, running over and helping me out of bed. 
"Good Morning Shawn"I smiled and kissed him.
"Can you believe it?" He said "Tour is over!" Shawn smiled, looking at my stomach, "It's getting so close now"
"I know, I mean its bittersweet isn't it really?" I said holding his soft hand, "I mean like the tour is over and that's sad but we go home today and have a month to prepare for her arrival!" 
"I can't wait to be a dad." Shawn beamed, "Like we're going to be parents in a month" 

We bot got ready and went to the airport,  luckily Andrew got us a private jet to take us back to America. 
"You happy to be going home?" Alessia asked me, passing me a bag of sweets
"Oh god yeah. I mean being on the road has been amazing but now that I'm like 8 months pregnant, I'm just ready to go home and get her nursery ready." I smiled, placing my hand on my stomach. 
"Well when we get back, we'll go shopping in a few days for baby clothes if you want!" Alessia said, smiling at me
"That sound's perfect, I can't wait" I replied.

When we were about halfway through the flight, Shawn woke up from a nap and said to me, "I just had the weirdest dream,"
"What happened ?" I asked, rubbing circles on the back of his hand. 
"We didn't know a name for our child and we both wanted different so we ended up calling it Shawn-Kyile Mendes-Dolan." 
"What?" I giggled
"Weird right? Anyway while we are on this subject, what are we going to call our daughter?" Shawn said "Have you got any ideas?"
"I don't know babe" I said
"I quite like something beginning with either an A, an E or S. Or even an M." He said
"And me. I like the names Alessia, Elle, Mollie or Sophie. I also like the name May" 
"How about Alessia Mae Mendes or Elle Sophia Mendes?" Shawn said "Or even Mollie Rose Mendes?" 
"I love them all, Alessia Mae, Elle Sophia or Mollie Rose, they are all perfect. Now which one?"
"I don't mind, I mean I like ----------------------- the best." Shawn smiled
"Me too!" I said "So shall we call her --------------------- then?" 
"Yeah, I love that name!" Shawn said
"Perfect!"I smiled.

(Lol the chosen name will be revealed in the next chapter!)

When we got home, we spent the rest of the day shopping for our daughter. We got her lots of clothes and some baby pink paint for her room. Ethan and Grayson went with Shawn to Ikea to get the crib and together pieces of furniture while me and Emma and Lauren painted the room. When the boys go home, they set up the furniture and then James arrived and brought us all Pizza. We all sat downstairs watching Netflix until Ethan, Gray, Emma, Lauren and James went home. Me and Shawn went upstairs and went straight to bed.   

I woke up in the middle of the night to a really sharp pain in my stomach. I slowly got out of bed and felt water running down my legs.
"S-S-Shawn" I said, crying
"He shot straight up and asked "Baby girl whats wrong?"
"Ow" I cried as the pain shot through me again, "Shawn I-I think, OW Fuck! I think the baby is coming,"
"Okay. Come on lets go." He said grabbing my hand and gently walking me to the car, he grabbed the hospital bag we packed yesterday, our phones and the keys before driving to the hospital. 

On the way, I phoned Grayson and told him what was going on. 
"Kylie" he said picking up straightaway, "What's up? Its 4am. Are you okay?"
"No, I need you to call mom and dad like as soon as possible."
"Why? Ky what's going on?" He said concerned.
"My waters broke Gray. I'm on the way to the hospital with Shawn" 
"Oh my god." He said ad the yelled "Ethan, its an emergency come here now." I heard Ethan run down and say "Gray what?" 
"Kylie's waters have broke and she is on the way to the hospital." Gray said and passed Ethan the phone. 
"Kylie are you okay?" Ethan asked
"No not really, I'm in a lot of pain."
"Okay, Grayson has gone to call mom and dad! Need me to call Cameron?" He said
"Yes please!"
"Okay, We will be there soon!" He said and ended the call.

We pulled up to the hospital and Shawn took me in and said, "My girlfriend is having a baby, we need help."
I was sat into a wheelchair and pushed up to the maternity unit by a nurse. As I lay on the bed, I looked at Shawn and gently squeezed his hand.
"Everything is gonna be okay Shawn!" I said