Chapter Twenty Two

I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom. I opened the closet door and searched through my dresses. I ended up picking out a white, off the shoulder dress with lace. I slipped it on and grabbed my white high heels and fastened them on my feet. I walked to my vanity and applied some natural makeup with a matte lipstick.  I grabbed my white purse and my phone and walk out of the closet to see Shawn getting dressed in our room. 

"Hey baby." I smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend.
"You look amazing!" He awed at me and i blushed softly. 
"Are you nearly ready?" I said
"Yep, just got to spray cologne, hold on" 

We walked downstairs and said goodbye to Ethan, Grayson and Alicia before getting into our Jeep. We went on a drive around the city hand in hand. I looked over at Shawn and couldn't believe that I was the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing boyfriend, who is a perfect father to our daughter. 

"What's on your mind gorgeous?" Shawn asked me
"You,  Alicia, Music, you know the things I love" I smiled 
"I love you, you know that right?" He said, focusing back on the road.
"Yeah I know, why are you acting funny? What is going on?" I asked, paranoid.
"No, no, no, my love, calm down okay?" He reassured me, "We,re going to be late for our reservation" He smiled. 

20 minutes later, we pulled up at our agency office building. 
"Shawn, what is happening?" I asked "Why are we at the office?"
"Follow me, its going to be okay." He held my hand and we entered the building. 
We got into the elevator and Shawn pressed the roof button. 
"Roof?" I questioned
"Shhh it's a surprise." He smiled, "Right close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and Shawn's had covered them so I wouldn't be able to see anyway. We stepped out onto the roof and Shawn moved his hands. I heard his footsteps become more distant and I panicked. 
"Babe?" I called out, "Shawn?"
"Okay baby open your eyes." He called

I opened my eyes to see the roof covered in candles and rose petals. In front of me stood my family, daughter and closest friends. Shawn came and stood in front of me too and Grayson came behind me with Alicia. I was speechless. I turned around to see Alicia when grayso told me to turn back around. I spun round to see Shawn on one knee, holding a black box with a diamond ring in there. I gasped and brought my hands to my mouth.

"Kylie, words can't describe how much you mean to me. Every single day that we are together, I fall in love with you more and more." He began as I stared to softly cry.
"This is where we first met, in the 12th floor recording studio. We sang Mercy together and as your voice filled up the room, I knew that you wee the person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.  I asked you some questions and learned that you were single. We went out that night, and I remember seeing you in your red dress and thinking how lucky I would be if i could call you my girlfriend. When we kissed that night, I knew that we had something special. I finally asked you to be my girlfriend on the Ferris Wheel at the carnival and I was so happy when you said yes. And since then we have had a crazy few years. I mean we have toured the world, moved in together and best of all, we have even become parents to our own beautiful little girl. Kylie, we have made so many memories as boyfriend and girlfriend, but now i want us to make new ones, as Husband and Wife. So Kylie, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I looked at Shawn and smiled, "I would love to be your wife," he stood up kissed me, and slipped the ring onto my finger. 

"I love you Shawn"
"I love you too Kylie"

YOOOOO IM BACK!!!