Chapter Seven

When we arrived at the carnival, we played on some of the booths. We then decided to go on the massive carnival wheel and watch the fireworks.

On the way up, we heard some loud shouts and looked down. We saw one of the ride operators flicking all the switches panicked. Another operator came over and called someone.

All of a sudden the lights switched off and we stopped moving.

"Shawn" I said "I'm scared"
"Really?" he giggled softly
"Yeah" I said looking away
"Here," he said pulling me in and hugging me "Better?"
"Better" I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

We were cuddled up for around ten minutes when we heard an announcement from the music speakers. "ATTENTION TO ALL. THE FERRIS WHEEL HAS BROKEN DOWN AND PEOPLE ARE ON THE WAY TO FIX IT. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE 65 MINUTES AWAY BUT THEY ARE GETTING HERE AS FAST AS THEY CAN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE"

"NO! I wanted us to get that big bear at the ring toss booth" I exclaimed
"Me too" Shawn said

We had been there for around 40 minutes when Shawn surprised me.

"Ky," He said looking at me "I need to be honest with you"
"Sure what's up?" I said, gently holding his shaking hands
"Okay. Kylie I like you. I really really like you. I like how talented you are. I like how your dimples appear when you smile. I like how brave you are. I like you. And I really hope you feel the same. So Kylie, Will you be my Girlfriend?"
"Really?" I said blushing
"Yeah really!"
"Shawn, I really like you too and I would love to be your Girlfriend!" I said happily.

He pulled me close and we kissed. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" I smiled and kissed him again.

"What are we going to tell our fans?" I asked. "I want to tell my family first before any of our fans."
"And me. I want to tell my sister and my mom and dad" Shawn said "Shall we write a statement now while were stuck up here?"
"Sure, why not" I laughed. We both got our phones out and wrote the same thing on our notes.

Hey Guys,
We want to confirm some things. Yes we are dating and we are very happy together. We want to thank you for your support and love!
Shawn & Kylie xx

"That is good" I laughed "Oh God its 11:47pm its so late"
"Want to stay at mine tonight?" Shawn offered
"Sure. Let me just text Emma to let her know I am not going home." I said

Kylie// Hey Em! I am not coming back tonight because we are stuck on a Ferris Wheel and won't be let off for ages. Shawn said I can stay at his place tonight. Love youuuuuu x

Emma// Okay that is fine! It is on the news lmao what colour cart are you in? And has anything cute happened? Love you too! xx
Kylie// We are in a teal cart and I might have a boyfriend hehe! x
Emma// OMG #Shylie is real! I will yet you carry on having fun in the air but I am very happy for you both! C ya! x
Kylie// Thank you Em! Bye! x

I locked my phone and put it in my bag. Me and Shawn began singing random songs to keep ourselves awake. Suddenly the Ferris Wheel lit up and began moving very slowly.

When we got off, we went straight to the car and drove to Taco Bell. We ordered some food and drove to Shawn's place which is 10 minutes away from my house. When we arrived, we went straight up to Shawn's room. He opened a draw and got me one of his t-shirts.
"Ky, put this on" he said as he walked int the bathroom. I took off my short, my wig and my top and put on his top. Because i was quite small, his top was really big on me. I put my hair in a messy bun and sat on the end of the bed just as Shawn walked out in his jeans and his top in his hand. He turned off the light and then threw his top and laughed.

"Let me get my makeup off hold on" I said laughing as he took his trousers off and got into the bed.
"Okay but hurry up I am lonelyyyyy" He shouted and laughed as I shut the bathroom door. I took out my contact lenses, washed my face and wiped off my makeup before going back out and getting into the bed.

"Finally" Shawn said laughing and I fake slapped his head. We both burst out laughing and Shawn pulled me close. We lay there and I slowly shut my eyes.
"Goodnight babe" I said sleepily
"Goodnight princess, I love you" He replied and gently kissed my lips.
"I love you too." I whispered and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes from downstairs. I looked to my left and saw that Shawn wasn't there. I got out of the warm bed and walked downstairs to see Shawn in the kitchen singing and cooking.

"Good morning baby" I said and walked over to him
"Morning Princess!" He smile and kissed me.

We ate pancakes and sung loads of songs before we decided to go back to my house to tell my brothers and to have a barbecue in the garden. We went upstairs and I put on the same outfit as yesterday. Shawn gave me one of his hoodies to put on and he put on some swimming trunks, flip flops and a white t-shirt. We then got into Shawn's car and drove to my house.