23

3 months later... 

I woke up, exhausted and feeling very sick, wrapped in my fiances arms. Alicia began to cry and I gently slipped out of the warm bed to get her. I grabbed her out of her crib and kissed her before walking into our bedroom and placing her next to Shawn, who was still half asleep. He cuddled Alicia in his arms and I stared at them both as they slept. (Picture is up top x)

I turned the warm shower on too try and wake myself up, and got undressed and stepped in. I began to wash my hair, struggling to raise my arms due to the pain in my body. I began to cry and I sat down, letting the water hit my body. I heard Shawn moving around and I assumed he was going to make breakfast. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Shawns gentle voice.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. 
I buried my head into my hands and began to cry more. "I-I don't know," I moved my hands and let the tears roll down my face. 
Shawn got undressed and came into the shower. He sat on the floor with me and held my hands, "Talk to my Kylie, what's going on?" He said 
"I feel awful," I said, sobbing.
"Why?" He asked
"I feel like a failure. I haven't released music to my fans, my youtube videos are so bad and not at all frequent, I feel sad and irritated all the time, I struggle to sleep, I don't feel like eating, I'm a horrible mother to Alicia and most of all, I feel like I'm not enough, like as if you could have someone so much better than me, and Alicia could have a better mother." 
"Baby, Kylie, your not a failure. You are the best mother to our daughter, you are the prettiest and most talented person I have ever met, and not only are you an amazing fiancee, your my fucking best friend, and there is no-one better for me in the entire universe then you." He hugged me tightly and helped me stand up. "What we are going to do is I'm going to help you wash your hair, were going to get dressed, ask Ethan and Grayson to babysit Alicia and I'm going to take you to the doctors okay?" 
"Doctors?" I questioned 
"Yeah, I think that you have Postpartum Depression." He said and gently kissed my forehead. 
"oh, okay." I said
"Everything will be alright okay?" He reassured me, "Right now lets get that shampoo out of your hair."

We got out of the shower and got dressed. Shawn told me to take all the time I needed and he went to get Alicia dressed, he'd put her back in her crib before he came to me in the shower. 
I heard him on the phone to Ethan asking if they could babysit Alicia. Once I was dressed, I sat on the bed, overthinking how I am letting so many people down, I didn't realize I was crying until I heard Grayson open the door and call out "Ky, don't cry. It is going to be okay." He ran over to me and engulfed me into a hug. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"Were watching Alicia, we wanted to come to yours because James has a beauty meet thing at home and its filled with so much stuff, it wouldn't have been safe for her."
"Thank you." I weakly smiled
"Shawn told us everything. We will be here with Alicia for as long as you need us to be, okay?" He smiled and kissed my forehead. 
"Thank you Gray, I owe you and Ethan so much." I said
"No you don't, were triplets, we have each other no matter what okay?" He smiled.
"Okay. I love you!" I said
"Love you too Ky." 

Hey guys, I know this is only a short chapter as it is a filler, however it is really Important. 15% of women suffer with Postpartum Depression and it is a horrible thing to have to deal with. My sister had it last year when she gave birth to my twin niece and nephew and it was horrible to have to see her suffer with it. Both male and females can get it, it is not just women who have to suffer. Thank you for reading x

PS THEREIS SO MUCH TEA AND DRAMA COMING UP. BUCKLE UP SISTERS