Chapter Sixteen

A Few Hours Later

It was 7:30pm and me and Shawn were sat in a little sofa area watching the crowd fill up. When it went 8pm, the lights went off and the first support act went on. (If u don't know what a support act is, it is the people who preform before the actual main celebrity!) When they were done, the second act went up. When they came off, Shawn had under 20 minutes until he went on. 

"Princess, I am so nervous" He said grabbing my hand
"Don't be nervous baby!" I said "You are amazing and everything will be okay! And I will join you at the end so don't panic."
"Okay. I just wan to do really well for my fans and for you and the baby." He said
"Oh Shawn" I said blushing and smiling. "We love you!" 
"Will you be okay on the stage with him or her?" He said, gently placing his hand on my stomach
"Yes. Well I hope so but i think we will be fine. "
"Shawn, 10 minutes" Steve said as he ran past us to check on the band
"10 minutes?" Shawn said
"Yeah you need to have your mic pack attached" Mel said. "Kylie, you will need to be packed up during youth so you need to be ready preferably before song 7 which is Something Big."
"Okay." Me and Shawn both said. We all stood up and went to the very side of the stage. 

Shawn got packed up by Lee, the main roadie on the tour. We then stood there in a strong embrace until the lights went down. The crowd erupted into cheers. 
"Baby it is time!" I said "Are you ready?"
"Ready than i will ever be" He smiled and kissed me 
"Good Luck out  there! I love you and I will see you in a bit." I said as Shawn ran onto the stage behind the big curtain. 

I watched Shawn sing Mercy and Lost In Japan before I got onto a golf cart and Lee drove me to the changing rooms. I put on my outfit and Mia quickly did my makeup before I slipped on my high heels and got on the golf cart. When I got back to the stage, Shawn was just finishing song 6 so Lee packed me up and I stood there nervously until Shawn sung the last note of Three Empty Words. 

Once the fans had stopped clapping, Shawn began to talk

Once the fans had stopped clapping, Shawn began to talk. "So as you guys know, I am the luckiest man alive as I have the most beautiful and talented girl in the world as my girlfriend." The crowd began to cheer. "And since Kylie will be traveling on tour with me, we decided to put two of our songs on the set list. So are you guys ready?" Shawn said and the crowd began to cheer. I walked out onto the stage and the cheers turned into exited screams.

"Wow!" Shawn said as I walked up to him. 
"Hey guys! Hey baby." I smiled and me and Shawn kissed which sent the crowd crazy. 
"So me and Ky are going to sing a new song that was only released two weeks ago, called Eastside" Shawn said and the music began to play. 

Oce we had sung eastside, we sung IKWYDLS and then I left. I got unpacked while Shawn did the finale.

When Shawn ran off the stage, he came stright into my arm.
"Baby you were amazing!" I smiled
"So were you!" He said and we both laughed and kissed. "You look amazing! I didn't exect you to look that sexy, I mean you are obviously sexy anyways but like when I saw you, I was like wow shes hot."
I blused and pretended to hit him while i said "Shut up

We chilled at the venue for around 30 minutes longer until the crowd had mostly gone before we went out the back and saw the tour bus for the first time. It was actually really nice. Our bags had been loaded on while we were preforming and me, Shawn, Steve and Mel all got on it with the driver, Alfie, and we drove off to Pennsylvania for show number 2.