28.

The Next Morning... 
I heard the door slowly open. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, feeling Shawn's arms try to pull me back down.
"Morning sis" Grayson smiled. "Me and Emma are going to go out for a bit and get some breakfast, do you want anything brought back?"
"We're good thank you, we need to leave in a bit anyways to get the new furniture." I yawned
"Okay, I'll see you later then! There is a spare key in the kitchen so just lock up when you leave and post it back through the door." He smiled and left.

"Come on babe, we need to get up" I ran my fingers through Shawn's soft brown curls. 
"I'm comfortable though" He mumbled and snuggled into me.
"Come on Mendes" I smiled at my fiancee. "We have a lot to do today." 
"Like what?" He said, slowly sitting up.
"Well, we need to collect and build the new furniture, paint the house, go for the final pregnancy scan and meet the wedding planner." I said
"It's gonna be a long day." He said and sighed. "Especially for you princess, will you be okay with the babies?" 
"We will be fine Shawn." I looked at him and his perfect features. 
"What?" He said and laughed "Why are you staring? What's on your mind?" 
"You." I giggled and kissed him. "Right we need to leave."

I opened the bag with our clothes in. I put on my adidas joggers and a black tank top with a grey cardigan. Shawn put on his adidas joggers and a black t-shirt. We grabbed our phones and the keys to our car. We got in and drove to the IKEA which was 10 mins away from our new house. We went inside the store, we ended up getting lots of paint, a new kitchen layout, living room, dining room, bedroom and bar furniture along with both indoor and outdoor pool furniture. We then payed for our items, collected the nursery items and left. We had to hire a truck to come and collect some of the stuff as we couldn't fit it into the car. When we were done, we drove home and began to build our new house. 

After around 7 hours of building, fitting, measuring and painting, we had finished putting the main parts of the house together. It wasn't completely finished however we had to leave to go to the final scan for the babies. As we were on the way to the doctors, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I grabbed Shawn's hand and squeezed it really tightly. 
"Babe, you okay?" He asked me. I looked down and saw a small bit of water running down the inside of my leg.
"Shit" I muttered, "My water's broken."