30.

Six Months Later...
I woke up to see Shawn was still asleep. I got up and had a shower since none of the triplets were crying. I washed my hair and body before getting out. I dried my hair and gently curled it before going to get dressed. I walked back into the bedroom to see that Shawn was looking at the triplets on the baby monitor. He told me that India and the triplet were all still asleep and I kissed him. I put on my black skinny jeans with a baby pink tank top. Today is India's third birthday so we were throwing her a party. I suddenly felt two hands on my waist and I was spun around. 
"Hello beautiful" Shawn smiled and kissed me. "You look sexy in that outfit." He said and gently smacked my but. 
"Shh the kids" I laughed. "Thanks babe"
I kissed him and he held me by my waist. 
"Babe, we get married in two months!" He said
"I know. I can't wait to become Mrs Mendes" I said, smiling at him.
"And I can't wait for the awesome sex we're gonna have" He smirked and then laughed.
"Hey!" I said and giggled, "The children!" 
"They are all asleep princess." He whispered and pulled me close to him. 
As we stood inches apart, I could feel his boner on my leg.
"Holy shit you are desperate" I laughed.
"Well duh" He smiled "And you look so good in that outfit. But you would look even better without i-" He was interrupted by my cold hand slowly tracing  his abs and moving further down to where he needed it most.
"Okay Mendes. Let's make it quick." I smirked and he pushed me against the wall crashing his lips into mine. ...

... We both lay on them bed, naked and out of breath. 
"Wow" I sighed, trying to catch my breath back
" I know" Shawn replied and laced his fingers around mine. I looked at him and gently kissed his soft lips. We then heard one of the triplets start crying and I stood up. I threw on Shawn's top and my underwear, unlocked the bedroom door and went into the triplets room. I looked behind me and saw Shawn putting on his calvins and his sweatpants before he ran after me. I turned on the light and saw Mollie was crying. I picked her up and she instantly snuggled into my neck. I kissed the top of her head and then I picked up Maddie. Shawn came in and picked up Elle. We changed all of their diapers and put them into their bodysuits. We then went into India's room and because she is such a heavy sleeper, we placed the triplets sat up on the bed with her and I stayed in the room while Shawn went downstairs and got the cake I baked last night.

Shawn came back in with the lighter and the cake and I gently woke up India. She sat up rubbing her eyes and Shawn lit the birthday candles. We sung happy birthday to her and she blew out the candles.
"Shall we go see what the birthday fairy left you?" Shawn smiled and India giggled.
I picked up Elle and Maddie and took them downstairs while Shawn carried Mollie and the cake. India ran in front of me and slid down the steps on her bum. We placed the triplets into a crib we had set up with toys in to keep them entertained while we spent time with India. 

"Happy birthday angel!" I smiled and kissed her cheeks. Shawn did the same and then she began to open her presents. There was a knock at the door and I smiled at Shawn, knowing exactly who was here.
"Come on baby, let's get it!" I said and I held her hand as we walked over to the door. I opened it to reveal Grayson and Emma stood there, with presents and balloons. Emma had her hand placed on her stomach and smiled. I was so happy that her and Grayson were having twins. Behind them was Ethan and Lauren, who were now engaged.
"Uncle Gray! Auntie Emma! Uncle Ethan! Auntie Lauren" India shouted and giggled as Grayson picked her up. 
"Happy Birthday India!" He smiled showering her with kisses. India giggled as Grayson hugged her and pretended to throw her round.
"No fair, I want some" Ethan fake frowned as he grabbed India of Grayson and gave her some kisses as well. I smiled at my brothers and hugged Emma and Lauren. 
"He's gonna be such a good father Em" Lauren said, looking at my brothers with India. 
"Yeah. He is amazing with India and the triplets. He's gonna be such a good dad." I smiled
"I can't wait!" Emma smiled "3 months to go!" 
"Mommy, Auntie Emma, Auntie Lauren, come on!!! I wanna open present." India yelled before running off and we all laughed. We walked in and saw India stood next to the present pile, Shawn was holding Maddison, Grayson was holding Mollie and Ethan was holding Elle. We all sat down and watched and helped India open her gifts. When she was done, me and Shawn took her upstairs. 

"Guess what?" Shawn exclamied, tickling India
"What?" She asked, puling away from Shawn with a giggle.
"We're going to have a fun day! Me, you and mommy are going out!" He said and she cheered
"Wait what about Elle, Mollie and Maddie?" India asked, tilting her head
"Were having a big girl and boy adventure and they are too little so they are staying with Auntie Emma, Auntie Lauren, Uncle Ethan and Uncle Gray!" I smiled. 
I went back to our room and put back on my black jeans and pink top. I then went into Alicia's room to get her dressed so Shawn could shower and get ready. I dressed her in a pink and white dress and put her hair half up half down with curls in the bottom. Shawn then came back in in a nice top and some black jeans and we went downstairs. I took her outside and took a cute photo of her laughing. We then said goodbye to everyone before we got into Shawn's range rover and drove to our first surprise location of the day. As we were in the car, we listened to the Moana soundtrack as it is her favorite movie.

I locked my phone and heard a loud cheer from behind me. "Disneyland!!!" Alicia screamed as we pulled into the car park. Me and Shawn smiled at each other and turned to face her. 

"You ready princess?" I asked and we got out of the car.