Chapter Nine

Okay so this is what Lauren looks like. Lauren is played by Selena Gomez and i have changed Bailee Madison to Ariana Grande to play Kylie!

I woke up in Shawn's arms. My head was on his chest and he was awake looking down at me.

"Good Morning Princess!" He said and kissed my forehead.
"Good Morning Babe!" I said sitting up and kissing him. 

"Wanna order ihop for breakfast?" He said
"Yeah sure. I will go see what they want" I said 
"Okay. I need a quick shower and then I need to run to my place and get some clean clothes."
"Okay that's fine!" I got out of the bed and hugged Shawn before runing ext door to Ethan's room.

I knocked on the door and heard Ethan and Lauren stop talking.
"Who is it?" Ethan called
"Me asshat" I said
"Ugh okay come in" He laughed
"Me and Shawn are going to order ihop for breakfast and then pick it up. What do you both want?" 
"I want my usual"Ethan said
"And could I have the strawberry and Cream crepes?" Lauren asked
"Sure, So Pancakes and S&C Crepes. Right we will be back in like 30mins" I said and walked

I got Emma and Grays order, they both wanted the same as Ethan and went back onto my room. Shawn was just finished putting his top on. 

"Babe," he said walking out of the bathroom " Bring stuff with you so that you have stuff for when you next stay over"
 "Okay, thatsa good idea actually." I got out a play suit, a pair of shorts,a pair of leggings and two tops. I then got some trainers and put them into the bag. I put in a hairbrush, some little bits of makeup and my spare shampoo.   

I closed the bag and then I put on some black jeans and a white top. I put my hair into a ponytail and put a cap on my head. I grabbed my phone an the bag. Me and Shawn went downstairs and into the garage. I grabbed my car keys and put my bag in the back seat. Shawn got in and we drove to his house. 

When we got there, I parked the car on the driveway

When we got there, I parked the car on the driveway. We both went upstairs to Shawn's bedroom and I put my clothes in his wardrobe while he packed stuff in the bag i brought to take back to my house. When we were done, Shawn got changed into clean clothes and we left to go to Ihop to order our food.  As we got out of the car, Shawn called my name and told me to pose for a picture so i did. He took it and put it as his lock screen.

While we were in the que, waiting to collect our food, Shawn posted the picture on his Instagram. 

@ ShawnMendes //  ❤️

I liked the photo and commented... 

@ KylieDolan // She looks really familiar, wonder who she is though?❤️

Me and Shawn Laughed and waited for our order to be ready. 

"Order 348, 3 pancake stacks, Two strawberr and cream crepes and one bananna and nutella crepe." The man called
"That's us babe" Shawn said and walked up to the man. 
We got the order and went home. At home, we ate our breakfast and then unpacked Shawn's clothes. We were singing some old songs when Ethan walked in. 

"Nice singing guys" He laughed
"Thanks E!" I said 
"Your song last night was really good aswell. Wait... Guys your so late haha"
"What?" Me and Shawn said at the same time 
"BABE WE WERE MEANT TO LEAVE HALF AN HOUR AGO FOR THE RECORDING SESSION." Shawn yelled, realisig what Ethan meant
"SHIT. SHIT. OH GOD WE NEED TO GO. MEL IS GONNA BE MAD!" I yelled running downstairs with Shawn following me. 

"Whats is going on?" Grayson asked as he cuddled Emma.
"LATE FOR RECORDING" I yelled as i ran around looking for the car keys
"My keys are on there if you want to take my car." Ethan laughed 
"Thank you Ethan. Babe kes go come on!" Shawn said as we ran out the door. 
"Bye guys!" I yelled as we jumoed in the car and drove to the studio.