25

4 months later...

I woke up to India stood crying at the end of the bed. "Baby girl, whats wrong?" I said sitting up. She stumbled over to me and I picked her up, hugging her gently.
"Dadda" She cried as I soothed her . 
"I miss him too princess" I said hugging her. "We will see him soon"
She yawned and rubbed her eyes before nuzzling into Shawn's pillow. I smiled at her and covered her with the blanket before grabbing my phone off the night stand. 

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a post from TMZ with a picture of Shawn leaving a hotel, holding this girls hand. I presumed it was just a fan but I still read the caption, which said 
'TMZ exclusive, Shawn Mendes is pictured leaving a hotel with Camila Cabello. They reportedly came back from the @NeonDream club together last night and came to this hotel.'

I went onto twitter and saw that #ShawnMendes and #KylieDolan were both trending. I clicked on my name and saw lots of tweets which read...
'Kylie Dolan should not be treated like this.'
'I don;t like the Dolan's that much but I feel so sorry for Kylie.'
'Kylie and India deserve better'

I then clicked on Shawn's name and a bunch of tweets and pictures came up of Shawn kissing Camila that were taken by the paparazzi from in the club and outside the hotel. I then found some pictures from about a month ago which was them two at a party, with his arm on her shoulders and he was kissing her. I began to cry and decided to call him.

"Uh hey Kylie. What do you want?" He said, his tone sharp and cold.
"Nothing, Just checking in on you." I lied, sniffing quietly.
"Oh okay." He replied
"When can we come visit?" I asked
"Well I am busy for the next few weeks so I don't know." He mumbled, drawing in a sharp breath. 
"Oh okay." I said "India really misses you."
"Babe, tell her to go away. I want to have some fun" I heard Camila's voice in the background.
"Shawn, what was that?" I asked
"Oh um..." he paused, "It is just the tv"
"Oh okay" My heart dropped when he lied to me. I new he was cheating on me but I didn't want to believe it.
"Right got to go now." He mumbled again.
"Okay, I love you!" I replied
"Ok, Bye Kylie." He said bluntly and hung up. 

I turned on the lamp and got out two small suitcases. In the first one I packed myself some outfits, some makeup and other essentials. In the second one, I packed India some different outfits and shoes and closed them both. I grabbed a backpack and put all of India's toys in. I put on some joggers and a crop top with a hoodie, that covered my rather large stomach. I slipped on my trainers and ran downstairs to grab India's coat. I woke her up and placed her downstairs on the sofa. I opened my jeep and put the suitcases in the boot before going back and getting India and putting her in her car seat.  I locked the house and drove to Ethan and Lauren's. 

I knocked on the door and Ethan opened it. 
"Kylie is is 3am, are you okay?" He asked, pulling me inside from the cold midnight winds.
" I need to go see Shawn," I cried "Is there anyway India can stay here for a few days?"
"Ethan! Shawn is cheating on Kylie!" Lauren called from the Kitchen.
"What?" Ethan yelled, spinning on his heels.
"It's all over twitter" She yelled back.
"Shit, I'm so sorry Ky. Of course India can stay here." He said and grabbed her from my arms.
"Efan" India mumbled after yawning, snuggling into his shoulder.
"Thank you E. Here is her stuff. I should be back tomorrow or the day after." I said. We said goodbye and I drove to LAX airport and booked the first flight to London, where Shawn was.

4 hours later...
The plane landed in Chicago airport and I rang Jake. He came and picked me up from the airport and took me to the hotel. He told me the room number and gave me the spare key and I got into the elevator up to his room. As I stood outside, I could here lots of moaning. I opened the door and walked in to see Shawn and Camila about to have sex. 

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" I asked and they both stopped. They covered themselves with the blanket before Shawn spoke.
"Kylie, why are you here?" He stuttered.
"Why am I here? Because all over twitter and Instagram are pictures of you two kissing and hugging and then when I called you, I heard this bitch in the background." I fought back my tears as I continued, "Camila I thought we were friends?"
"We are" She muttered, her cheeks flushed red with embarresment. 
"Not anymore. Well I guess it's a lucky day for you both because you can finally be together." I muttered
"Huh?" Shawn asked
"We're done Shawn" I cried, ripping of my engagement ring and throwing it at him. "And I'll raise our children on my own. I don't want you to be involved in their lives" 
"Children?" He asked again
"I guess I never told you huh? I found out I was pregnant just after you left for tour. So I'm now four months pregnant with twins. Twin's that you will never see as long as I live" I sobbed.
"What,Why?" He asked. 
"WHY?" I yelled, "Shawn you have fucking cheated on me  while I'm pregnant with your twins and while I'm at home everyday looking after our daughter, who's dad hasn't even has the decency to come visit us once. I can't take it anymore. Shawn we are finished. I'm not going to stop you from seeing India because it's not fair on her, but me and you are finished.
"Babe, I'm so sorry it was a mistake, I never meant for any of this to happen." He cried. 
"I'm not your baby anymore Shawn, and I think the biggest mistake was me saying yes marrying you. I have nothing else left to say to you. I hope you are happy." I spat.
"Kylie, wait!" He yelled but I ignored him and walked out of the room. 

I got Jake to drop me off at the airport and I got a flight back to LA. I called an uber to Ethan's and knocked on the door. Lauren let me in and I saw Ethan, Grayson, Emma and Bryant all sat in the living room. I hugged Lauren and went to the group. I sat down and saw India sat on the carpet, playing with her toys. 

"We're done." I said quietly, "I called off the engagement."
"What happened?" Bryant asked,.
I told them all what happened and they all comforted me. I also explained how i realised how much I still loved him, which made me feel weak and pathetic. Then me, Ethan, Grayson and Emma went to my house and got the rest of mine and India's stuff. I wrote a note and left it on the bed.
'Shawn, me and India have left. At the minute, I am really disappointing, angry, upset and hurt. I  might find it in my heart to forgive you but for now, we are done. See you soon, Kylie.' Next to the note, I left the promise ring he gave me and a photo of me, him and India. I locked the door and we all got back into the jeep and drove to Ethans house. I went into one of Ethans spare rooms and unpacked my clothes. I felt like the world around me was crumbling at my feet, and it was all my fault. 

My phone buzzed and I saw a tweet from Shawn that said "I have made one of the biggest mistakes ever and I have hurt two people that I love with all my heart. There is no excuse for my actions but I want to say that I am so sorry for what I have done. Babygirl, please answer my texts. I love you."
I looked at my texts and saw 7 texts from Shawn, along with 9 missed calls and 5 voicemails.

"I looked at my texts and saw 7 texts from Shawn, along with 9 missed calls and 5 voicemails

I locked my phone and left it in the room.Then I went downstairs and ordered pizza with everyone and tried to get Shawn off my mind. After I had eaten I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. Despite the fact that I was really mad at Shawn, my heart ached for his touch and i missed him so much. I decided to ring him and he answered instantly.

K:Hey
S: Kylie, I'm so sorry.
K: Shawn, I don't want to hear an apology, cause I am still so pissed at you. But I miss you. And I know that I ended us but I can't let go of you. I know that I am not going to be able to forgive you just yet but I want us to have a conversation face to face because we can't end us. We can't call it quits on our relationship. I can't let my children grow up with parents who hate each other. I miss you like crazy Shawn. And I am still mad at you but we can talk about this and fix it. I know we can because we are both stronger than this.
S: Kylie, I miss you too. I want you back and I want you to be able to trust me for a while and I get that. I'm not at all perfect, I have been such a bad person to you and I never meant to hurt you. None of this was ever meant to happen. I hate that I have let around and I feel so bad about it. I just want to be able to come home, and hold you in my arms and promise to you that I can change, we can fix us. 
K: Okay. I will see you soon then I guess? 
S: Yeah hopefully. I love you okay?
K: I love you too. Bye Shawn.
S:Bye Kylie.

I ended the call and went downstairs to get Alicia, as I left the room, I saw Grayson reading her a story and she was lay in the bed, falling asleep. 
"Thanks Gray!" I smiled at him, 
"It's okay Ky." He smiled back, "Go get some sleep, you have been awake for nearly 22 hours and thats not healthy for you or the babies." 
"Okay thanks." I smiled and went and got into bed and fell asleep. 

PART 1! THIS IS NEARLY 2000 WORDS IM SORRY LOL X