Twins Of The North Pack 2/2

The chimes of silver bells are all that's heard, even our breathing is quiet.

The smells of food, laughter makes my shoulders pull back straighter as the flash of water blinks away from my eyes.

Opening the door, the Savage walks inside with the strength of his birthright, his heritage is heard, influencing the surrounds within each footfall he takes.

The alpha has arrived.

Everything stops.

"You're hungry, let's eat." The Savage says as we look at the table full of the bounty the Far North has. It's more food than I have ever seen in my entire life.

There are no physical limitations that get in our way towards the feast, all move out of the path he makes. All give him room with a step away from him.

The Savage seems to fall naturally in his role as leader, as Alpha.

A line has formed of Far North females, only females who have the line on their cheeks are there to bow to us as we approach closer towards the food. The first female takes a step who is his mother, she presses her cheek against his, a hand on his bare chest she slides it against his skin.

"My Alpha," she says it strong, proud.

The next older females follow her, coating him with their scent. The bells chime as my feet shuffle from one to the other as more and more females press their cheek to his, their hands sliding against his naked chest.

My nose flares.

The younger females start to press their cheek to his, sliding their hands all over him.

A crunch of molars is heard over my heart rate.

The Savage is emotional, greeting every female of the pack. He looks at each one before their cheeks press together quickly. Followed by, my Alpha from soft voices.

My sound is growing deeper and deeper from the middle of my chest, the Wild within looking on with eyes that will remember where everyone's hand touched him, how cheeks touch cheeks.

A rise of a growl throats out...warning them all.

Once the last in line touches him, a small pup maybe ten the chain between us slacks. I've pulled closer and closer towards him without realizing.

A gasp of anger.

Pressing a cheek against his, my hand goes over all of the scents that cling to his skin and without realizing it, teeth touch his neck, indenting skin.

He pushes his throat into my open mouth.

Gripping his shoulders with fingernails instead of claws.

"Do it," his voice licks into the channel of my ear.

Closing my eyes, fighting my Nature not to claim what is mine.

My jaw is locking down, wanting to show them all here who this male belongs to.

He belongs to me...only me.

"I only belong to you Bessa." His voice has saved me.

"You lie," letting my fingers uncurl from his shoulders, sliding the length of my body away until the chain between us is taut without any give.

His eyes close longer than a blink before his breathing settles down.

Everyone is staring and I feel the flush of red creep up the back of my neck, the stains of his skin cover my embarrassment.