Feast Of Heat 2/2

This weapon needs to be close at all times, thinking to myself.

Once the meat is all cut up. The last in line is the Female from the East.

"What is your name." Handing her the piece of meat, grabbing her by the wrist, pulling her into me.

"My name is Eta from the East. Luna Bessa." She says it proud, loud.

"It's nice to meet you, Eta." Both of us smile with our teeth, with the nicest of intentions.

She bows and I take her into consideration of becoming my friend. My weapon. 

On the way home, walking touching our arms at times, the chain drags on the ground between us.

"Can you believe what she did to Orva's sister in law?" Reliving what just happened, talking with my hands.

"It was something." He's turned his head to face me, as we walk.

"I never snapped a neck before." Looking at my hands, that actually did something like that.

"You were magnificent." The Savage's words show his pride in me.

I can't stop smiling, touching my lips. 

"I think I'm going to become friends with Eta. I think she's someone I would like."

He listens while I talk on and on. Leaning very close at times as if he's trying to hear better.

We come in through the front door, me talking - him listening.

He closes it behind us.

The lock clicks.

"You came through the front door?" Walking towards him. He's got the silver in his hand, pulling me closer by the length of chain.

One step...

Another step...

His fingers curl into the fleshiest part of my hip.

Leaning down into my ear.

"You fought well. You deserve a treat." I watch his lips move. His tongue coming out to wet them.

"What kind of treat?" Inner thighs shake.

"Dessert after dinner." He places a kiss on my mouth. Holding it there for longer than he should before pulling himself away undoing the locks to our wrists.

"I'm going to take a shower first, then you can. I want to start on a feast just for us."He's pulling off his loincloth already.

Bare to me.

I can't stop staring at him.

When he gets out, he's dried off, wearing the new pants I made for him. They look comfortable but at the same time now my body misses the sight of just a cloth covering his maleness. 

Taking my time, making sure that I have scrubbed everywhere. Getting out with just a towel wrapped around me. He pauses stirring the dish on the wood stove. Eyes travel, fingering all the flesh that's showing.

Thumbing through my Silks, taking the one especially for the start of my heat. It's lighter, thinner than the regular Silk. It gives the illusion of being transparent.

Flesh color.

Shorter coming to above my knees.

Straps instead of sleeves.

Hair is worn up, messy.

Walking out barefoot, he stumbles over his feet.

There is a long pause.