Elska to her - Her to Bessa

Borson's POV....Bonus Material. 

Blood rushes, lungs expand.

Holding onto the rail, claws are digging into the wood.

I can't remember her face...

The sea rolls us home.

I can't remember her face - not after seeing my Mate's.

There is no smell to remember but my Mate's. The sound of my Mate's voice is all that will stay in the hollow of my ears. Elksa's voice is a barely there echo now. A ghost of sound that is pushed out from the way my Mate's voice holds the territory.

"Do you need to talk about something, brother?" Luki stands on my Left - looking towards home.

"I'm not sure I can talk about what's happening to me."

"I can listen if that's all need."

"How do I begin?" Looking straight ahead, no land can be seen just the non-stop white tipped spray that soaks us in a layer of salt.

"Where it feels right."

"I can't remember her face." The crush to the chest isn't deep because the Wild is pushing against the pain. Laughing at the torment.

There is nothing that is tormenting the Wild except the fact that she hasn't been marked by him, yet. Soon...he's underneath the skin, waiting. Stalking. He will have what's his. Luki stays silent.

"I can't remember her voice." Trying to swallow, spitting instead over the railing into the Sea.

"I love her, but I can't love her anymore." Molars press together, holding in the sound that wants to come from the center of my chest.

The Wild howls...

The agony of the heart is lost in the voice of the Wild.

Teeth nip internally, the Wild is excited, jubilant. Without the restraint, I've put on him in the past. He's come alive - his mate has been found.

"How do I stop loving Elska for her?" Gripping into the railing. Holding it tight.

"The first thing to do is call Bessa by her name. She's not her. She's Bessa, your mate." Luki stands on the Left. Not Beta born but Beta made.

"Bessa," the name brings with it a flexing of skin. The Wild is in love with the sound of it. The perfect name for the perfect mate.

"Mine." The tone of the Wild is protectives what he deems only his.

"How will I tell her about Bessa?"

"You don't have to tell her anything. She's not your mate." Words punch themselves into the gut. I want to throw up, double over and retch up everything that is being held in.

I never thought she would become, unforgettable.

Bessa's face holds the territory of my sight, now.

I never thought I would become disloyal to her.

"How will you tell Bessa about her is what you should be thinking of right now." Luki stays standing on my Left. Should to shoulder. I have no answer back to the question he just asked.

The land approaches now as a speck in the distance.

Getting closer, there is no going back, only forward.

"Walk forward and you will be alright. It's the looking back that will make trouble for you if you let the things in your past remain in your Future."  I wish I would have listened to my father before, instead of now. Only wanting to hear his teachings when I'm in trouble.