All They Did Was Screw

Black crows caw.

Can they smell the blood that can't be seen pouring out of the Savage's throat, from an open gash I created with sharp silver-tipped words?

His hand trembles...

There is a pain coming from the center of his chest.

He's in pain from words spoken too well.

Lifting my nose, exaggerating my inhale. That Male scent coats the inside of my lungs before putting the sheer veil over my nose, covering my mouth. Half my face still remains uncovered.

Leaves on the trees rustle and slide together sounding as if a crowd is gathering, watching this Exchange.

The crows caw.

The leather binding on his wrist locks, the silver chain stretches between us, no give, as I follow behind him, not beside him.

An ivory handled knife sits at the Savage's waist, a design catches my eye that's been etched on the blade. Something is familiar with the design.

The chiming of silver bells hitting metal casings follow my movement, so I move as if I am the music.

Enticing the music to it's fullest beat.

"This is supposed to be a peaceful Exchange, Bessa." A tight whisper in my ear, his jaw grinds teeth together.

Looking between the Twins before dropping my eyes away from their faces.

I can still smell them...

The females and males from our pack gather behind us.

When the Savage walks, he moves with a heaviness, sinking his steps into the ground. Both Twins take notice of his sound. Except I know he can walk louder, harder, with more conviction than he is stating right now.

He's toning himself down, so are the males behind us. They all walk without their hard tones that can stir the surroundings up if they wanted too.

The bells chimes with the sway of my body with each footfall.

It's annoying the Savage, so I do it more.

The marking on the knife keeps pulling my eyes that way, it looks to be that of my father's Lineage.

When turning the corner behind the packhouse, the biggest group of unmated wolves I have ever seen are gathered.

How big is this pack?

Once in the backyard, the Savage roots himself down in his place, refusing to move any further inside the yard. Luki stands on the Savage's left, looking like a Beta but with a smirk, he can't hide for some reason.

The Savage makes the Twins walk to him, he makes them move towards something that seems immovable at the moment.

Their footsteps are loud and compromising without a visible effort to produce noise. They walk exactly the same, with an ease to who they are.

Alphas...

My heart beats louder the closer they get, expanding my ribs from their tight grip.

"Welcome," one of the Twins say. His voice shuffles along the Silk of my dress, it's full of volume without the need to shout.

The Nature of my Wild takes notice of these males she is surrounded by.

Hmmm

The Savage eyes both of them until they settle on one set, steel greys harden in a face made by the Moon herself.