Possession

Borson's POV

Methodical.

The same thing over and over again. Being lead around territory after territory.

Nothing.

This is in vain.

All these packs think themselves overrated.

"Luki, after dinner we leave. Nothing is here for me." Trying to swallow down the meal. The spices are harsh enough to make my eyes start to water.

Chimes of bells follow the females around. Multiple layers of gold on each ankle, and wrist. Silk fabric billows out behind them.

Luki cannot take his eyes off them.

Sitting here with all of them around lets my mind run free to travel back to my Light. She's perched on the edge of the chair, long legs swinging. She laughed when she caught me looking at the triangle of hair that she slowly revealed to me. Her hands slide up the fabric of my shirt on against her thighs. 

I'm feeling the blood start to rush to my cock. 

She's so fucking sexy. 

The kind of sexy that everything else fades away and it's just her in front of you. Like now. Nothing can hold my attention, not their dancing, their music. Not the leader, his Luna. Nothing is interesting. Nothing has the way my Light can draw me to complete attention.

My Light glows as all others are dull.

Finishing the plate. A hand takes it away. These females are only eyes that are forgettable. They don't hold the soft blue of Elska. Even underneath those dresses they wear I can tell they aren't perfect like Elska is. 

Long limbs, soft flesh. Proportioned perfect - even her nipples are a perfect soft pink to match her lips. The only thing left is to be able to feel her lips on me, finally. Our final connection to each other.

"Not ours,"

The Wild causes a flinch.

"Let's go back to the ship." Getting up, the rest of the Males I brought, stand. Adjusting the loincloth. The females might have their faces covered but their eyes speak as they stare. Turning from them, this is only for Elska. No one else has the right to keep looking at me like some of those females are doing. 

Disgusted.

Turning to the leader.

"Thank you for the gracious welcome you have given the Far North in return we have brought a small present for your Luna." The Alpha stands and so does his Luna. Leaving the tressure at their feet, their greed shines brighter than the way the flames have caught the golds reflections.

"One more pack." Saying to Luki as he walks on my Left. 

Looking at my Right expecting to see Elska standing there. Soon, I will be home soon and everything will be as it should be.

We are already joined mentally all that is left is the physical.

"One more pack," Luki waits for me to climb the ramp up to the ship. These wolves have massive ports for their trades.

Wondering what she's doing right now? If she's thinking of me the way I'm thinking of her. It's hard to be away for this long. It's as if a part of me is missing. The ache is real in my chest. Never again will I be away from her this long. 

It feels wrong, all wrong. Searching for a mate when I have real flesh and blood at home - waiting for my return. She waits for me while I do this to her.