Emperor x Sassy!Reader

Requested by Kimiko_Jaguar !

Y/N) never saw the point in having a champion of Inkopolis Square. Everyone is good, there's no point in having some cliche squid being called number one amongst so many other Inklings or even Octolings who can be as equally good as him. The young Inkling made her way to the Deca tower with her team, about to challenge the 'champion' of Inkopolis.
The stage was The Reef, a stage she's never even seen before, but no matter. She'll get used to the map eventually.
As soon as the loudspeakers screamed 'GO!', it seemed as if team Emperor was in the middle in a matter of seconds, leaving nothing unpainted. (Y/N) headed towards the middle with her (F/W) in hand while her team took care of inking the base. With a determined expression, she stepped out of their side of the map..

Oh shit she's already been splatted. Welp, you tried.

The girl respawned and mumbled angrily, already becoming salty. " H-how is this going to be fair? It's like these guys are using hacks!" Right when she looked around for her team, they were all splatted. A bit shaken up, (Y/N) was still desperate to win against team Emperor. The battle went on, their team being spawn-camped in only a matter of seconds. " Ugh, what show offs.." She started taking another route, but it was no use. These guys were just too good. Maybe these guys really were champions..
" Ha, gotta love spawn campers. That's the only way how pathetic players win."
The girl didn't care.. Well, she was definitely salty, but didn't stop trying. Eventually.. she made it out of her spawn. Sadly, her teammates didn't follow, but could at least get some turf for the team. At least it was something, right? " ..One of them is missing. Looks like we got an escape artist on the enemy's team." Emperor scoped out the stage for any enemy ink or an enemy Inkling, and his eyes met with (Y/N)'s. She seemed distracted, so that was his chance. She soon noticed the familiar Inkling coming after her and began to shoot, but it didn't matter, because it was too late. " C..Carp."
The battle was over, and it teamed like Emperor even had the nerve to clean up any ink she left. They only had a little bit of their ink in their spawn, while team Emperor had.. Basically everything! Stomping out of the tower, (Y/N) was definitely done with turf wars for today. But before she could walk away, someone stopped her..
It was him. Emperor. Oh how she wanted to just wipe that disgusting smirk off his face.. " Good job escaping us for a bit. No one's ever been able to do that in awhile." She looked him right in eyes, a sassy grin suddenly painted on her face. " So you're complimenting me after you just spawn camped us? Huh.. Never expected the 'king' to be so two faced like that." Emperor didn't seem to be upset or surprised, as he was most likely used to salty people after battles. " Sassy, huh? Well.. That's how I like them."

Okay yes this was shit I'm so sorry- ;-;
Once again, I'm not very experienced with writing and I'm sorry if he's out of character or if this didn't turn out how you wanted it to!